We are looking for a talented candidate for a WordPress Developer job in USA to review, build, and improve our company website. You will be responsible for both front-end and back-end development, including site integration, implementing WordPress themes and plugins, and security updates.
You will collaborate across departments to optimize and architect our company website and help them deliver content promptly and efficiently.
This role requires a good eye for aesthetics, in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, and robust content management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a top-class skilled candidate who wants a WordPress developer job in USA and is willing to travel an entrepreneurial journey with us! Similarly, if you want more IT jobs in USA please visit our website. There are highly paid and latest IT jobs waiting for you. In our website, not only in USA you can also search for IT jobs in England or some other country too.
You’ll spend time on the following
- Developing and designing the website’s architecture as well as building new functionalities and features.
- Building the website front-end and conducting its performance tests.
- Coding on HTML/CSS and PHP/MySQL (a lot!)
- Implementing and Building new plugins and themes.
- Monitoring troubleshooting performance issues and website performance.
- Handling the back-end of the website, including server integration database.
- Managing all the technical aspects of the CMS and Ensuring high performance.
- Maintain reusable and well-documented code
Requirement for WordPress Developer job in USA
- You are inspired by our mission to put one million people in dream jobs
- You have an excellent knowledge of WordPress
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You are able to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across browsers and platforms
- You are comfortable working with debugging tools like Chrome inspector, Firebug, etc.
- You have a working knowledge of MySQL. Server administration is a plus.
- You have a strong clutch in your hand in understanding code versioning tools such as Git
- You have a good experience in web architecture
- You are passionate about learning new technologies and improving your skills
- You always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change and enjoy influencing others
- You can approach challenges from multiple perspectives and You’re resilient in ambiguous situations.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills. You can communicate and validate your decisions clearly.
- You are comfortable with the pace and ambiguity of an early-stage startup.
We usually expect candidates with at least 3-5 years of WordPress Developer experience with the skills mentioned above.
Bonus points if:
- You have experience working in a fast-growing startup and in a SaaS company
- You have experience in building both back-end and front-end and the website
- You have experience converting and developing designs into themes
- Using the WMPL plugin, You have prior experience in WordPress localization