Wifi Software Engineer ‘ll be responsible for developing, designing, and optimizing WiFi networking subsystem software all over Apple products including Mac,iPhone, Apple TV, and Apple Watch.
|Job type||Full Time|
Job Description of Wifi Software Engineer
As part of the WiFi software development team, we make decisions that affect the connectivity proficiency products people use every single day, all over the world. Are you passionate about software development? Are you enthusiastic about internet-enabled devices and networking protocols? Do you want to know further details about WiFi and other wireless technologies? If your answer is yes, we may have job opportunities for you.
Key Qualifications of Wifi Software Engineer
- Graduate’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- A master’s Degree is preferred.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent proficiency.
- Wifi Software Engineer must have strong understanding of data structures and their applications
- Experience improving software applying C/C+, Objective-C, or Java
- Excellent competence and proficiency in Layer 2, Layer 3 networking, QoS
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong programming, analytical and debugging skills
- Flourish in a coordinative environment and can communicate while directing multiple projects beyond teams.
- Knowledge and proficiency in various LAN and WAN technologies
- Understanding of IEEE 802.11/WiFi Protocols.
- Experience improving software by applying embedded SDKs, infrastructures, and BSPs.
- Wifi Software Engineer must have Proficiency with first hands growth and troubleshooting on embedded targets. e.g., Shell scripting, GDB, packet tracing (tcpdump, Wireshark)
As a WiFi team member, you’ll be accountable for developing, designing, and optimizing WiFi networking subsystem software all over Apple products including Mac,iPhone, Apple TV, and Apple Watch.
You will also be collaborating with all-around software stacks (Infrastructures and API, UI, OS services, and drivers) to support and productize designs cooperatively with the hardware and software teams within all of Apple.
We want you to make intelligent compromises between various contradictory factors such as efficiency, performance, and ease of use.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
A master’s Degree is preferred for Wifi Software Engineer
Must Read: Top 18 Highest-Paying jobs in USA
Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023
IT Jobs in USA
To apply for more IT jobs in USA, visit our website, Latest IT jobs Update.
At IT Jobs in the USA, we are committed to versatility and equality. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we offer a platform through which you can search all types of IT JOBS internationally. We appreciate applications from all backgrounds to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.