A Web Front-End Developer is a fast-growing startup that is currently in stealth mode and aims to disrupt the technology industry. The chosen Web Front-End Developer will deliver end-to-end solutions by leveraging a diverse set of systems and technologies. By using the power of modern technology, the firm is making it easier for users to find and apply for Salesforce positions. This will be a full-time job.
- Assist with the development and deployment of a strong web interface.
- Develop and communicate product and technical roadmaps
- It is preferable if you have experience writing accessible user interfaces.
- On a regular basis, collaborate with members of an interdisciplinary team.
- Create efficient, user-friendly front-end apps.
- Work with product managers, designers, and engineers to develop high-quality products.
- Interact with the technical leadership of clients comprehend and carry out the criteria
- Work with a diverse set of systems and technologies to solve end-to-end issues.
- At minimum three years of relevant experience as a front-end engineer is required.
- Extensive knowledge of Typescript, Node.js, and React.
- It is advantageous to have Salesforce and Salesforce development experience.
- Familiarity with complicated code bases, systems, and source code management systems such as Git is required.
- Proficiency in mission development and support critical user interface system
- Unix/Linux experience, including basic commands and scripting
- You can perform efficiently without constant supervision and micromanagement.