Visiting Professor-Remote-Sydney have been successful in attaining research awards and have substantial experience in the monitoring of IT research students in Australia.
Company: China Funding
Contract type: Contract
Hours: Full time
Jobs are open at five well-defined ranks: Postdoc Fellow, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor, and Chair Professor in IT Jobs Australia.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Candidates will have broad teaching experience,
have publicized high-quality papers in their area of proficiency,
have been successful in attaining research awards,
and have substantial experience in the monitoring of IT research students. The successful candidate, in addition to teaching typically two tutorials and assignments/courses per year (i.e. one per semester), will offer leadership in curriculum development and increase our research profile at the universal level. They are anticipate to assume management responsibilities based on their experience needs.
Personal Attributes of Visiting Professor-Remote-Sydney :
- Self-disciplined and able to motivate others;
- Strong leadership and emotional intelligence skills;
- Strong team player;
- Dynamic and resilient but with good respect for deadlines;
- Able to work in an environment where versatility and self-reliance are appreciated.
- Visiting Professor-Remote-Sydney
- A Ph.D. in a closely lined up area and PG Cert HE or equal;
- Preferably few years of teaching/research experience at a university or parallel after completion of a Ph.D. degree;
- Ph.D. supervision capacity;
- Strong publications record in an area of expertise;
- Evidence of success in obtaining research grants;
- Fluency in English.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
Executive memberships such as IET, BCS, IEE, ACM, and HEA;
knowledge/experience in international higher education.
Benefits for Visiting Professor-Remote-Sydney:
- Compensation Package
- Range of Annual Base Pay:
- Lecturer: 280k-320k RMB
- Assistant Professor: 360k-400k RMB
- Associate Professor: 450k-490k RMB
- Senior Associate Professor: 540k-580k RMB
- Professor: Above 620k RMB, negotiable
- Members of Educational Staff are eligible for a set aside for accommodation, medical insurance, travel, children’s Education, and medical, and a one-time remotion allowance provided. Remote staff may receive a tax “holiday”, depending on nationality and personal conditions.
IT Jobs in Australia:
To get information about IT jobs and Remote jobs, You can visit our website IT Jobs Update We provide here more information about IT jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the IT sector to further expand the IT job sector in Australia.