Location: USA Only
Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing the remote Video Editor Job, we will describe Y Combinator.
For more than 15 years, Y Combinator has been the go-to startup accelerator for aspiring entrepreneurs seeking to take their businesses to the next level. With over 4,000 companies, including big names like Airbnb, Dropbox, and Reddit, YC has established a reputation as a leading investor in innovative startups.
But that’s not all.
Whether you’re just or looking to take your company to new heights, YC has the products and programs to support you every step of the way.
What you’ll do
As a Video Editor, you need to do the following things:
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere to produce polished rough and fine cuts within tight deadlines
- Skilled in integrating various assets, such as original motion design, archival clips, and shot footage, into a cohesive video with appropriate sound design and music
- Capable of incorporating feedback and notes from the video team and collaborating effectively to achieve Y Combinator’s desired visual style and brand image
What you’ll need
Being a Video Editor, you need the below-listed criteria.
- 2 years of minimum experience is required, but preferably 4 or more years in video editing
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud, with proficiency in Premiere and After Effects, and familiarity with other tools within the suite
- Showcase a portfolio of previous work that demonstrates editorial acumen and creative storytelling abilities
- A keen eye for visuals and audio with a refined design sense
- Strong attention to detail and excellent project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work across various styles of videos, including explainers, interviews, educational content, and more
- Bonus: Experience in creating Youtube and social media content that centers around startups, business, technology, and entrepreneurship.
About the team
Our team is a small yet passionate group that creates compelling and informative videos for Y Combinator. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality storytelling and educational content through our new Video editor. Every week, we publish videos that provide startup advice, share founder stories, and offer an insider’s view of Y Combinator.
As technology enthusiasts, we firmly believe in the power of entrepreneurship to transform the world for the better.
We are looking minded individuals who share our passion and are committed to producing engaging and informative videos that inspire and educate our audience of founders.
How to Apply
To apply for Video Editor post you can click on the button below.
Visit these Remote jobs also: Senior Labor Market Data Analyst Job Remote based