GreenTech Resources Ltd is required for a User Support Technician for its client base in Saskatchewan, Canada.
2124 Broad St, Regina,Canada, S4P 1Y5
Apply by : June 30, 2022
Salary: $30.00 – $35.00 / Hourly
- Job ID
- Career Level
At least 2 Years
Degree in Bachelor
Apply at GreenTech Resources for the position – Of user support technician (NOC 2282) ** for our prospective and current clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada, and those who will be assisting an LMIA/PNP. GreenTech is a Regina-based foreign worker recruitment firm.
GreenTech Resources is well-established recruitment, immigration, and settlement firm based in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. We have offices in Regina, Saskatoon, Calgary, Edmonton, and Mississauga, founded in 2016. Greentech specializes in the recruiting, settlement, and immigration of foreign workers.
User support technicians’ responsibilities:
- Work with clients to address all technical concerns and, if necessary, escalate them.
- Consult with users by reading technical manuals and instructions.
- Investigate and address problems in order to aid users.
- Users’ needs should be identified, and they should be taught how to sort through the challenges.
- Provide users with adequate network and internet support.
- Create documentation and user guides for other users to use.
- Developing, designing, or creating new software and applications
- Maintaining current knowledge and putting it into practice while at work
Requirements for Employment:
- Typically, a bachelor’s degree in computer science, programming, or network administration is necessary.
- Computer programming or network administration courses at the college level or elsewhere are frequently necessary.
- Some employers may need certification or training supplied by software providers.