Location: USA Only
Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing the remote Technical Writer Job, we will describe ActioNet.
ActioNet is currently seeking a Technical Writer for an exciting project, and this opportunity is available for remote work from anywhere within the Continental U.S. As a Technical Writer, you can expect to enjoy a dynamic learning experience driven by your motivation and dedication, collaborating closely with diverse teams while demonstrating a solid work ethic.
For the past nine consecutive years (2014-2022), ActioNet has been recognized as a top workplace, a testament to our commitment to cultivating a positive and supportive work environment. We take pride in our impressive 98% customer retention rate and our unwavering dedication to serving our clients’ missions with excellence.
At ActioNet, we believe in empowering our talented and driven employees to deliver outstanding performance that helps ensure our nation’s safety, security, health, and well-being.
Our team has extensive experience and is best in Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security, and I.T. Managed Services. For over 24 years, we have delivered exceptional results, earning a reputation as a trusted innovator in the industry.
What’s in It For You?
Join ActioNet and become part of a thriving community that values mutual success for our customers, employees, and society. With our support, you can bring your best ideas, energy, and ambitions to develop your skills, experience, and career. Are you ready to make a good impact? ActioNet believes in equal opportunities and celebrates diversity in our workplace. We do not discriminate against individuals based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
ActioNet places an unwavering emphasis on Quality, making it the core principle that drives all our endeavors.
- ActioNet strives to provide a positive work environment and is interested in the growth and development of its employees.
- Our focus on Service Delivery Excellence is unwavering, and we constantly work to ensure our customers receive the highest level of service possible.
- Giving back our best to the community is a core value at ActioNet, and we are dedicated to positively impacting the world and future generations.
As a Technical Writer, you need to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Create technical illustrations to help users understand complex technical material and fulfill customer requests.
- Produce high-quality documentation within tight deadlines.
- Communicate complex business and system concepts clearly for diverse audiences.
- Analyze business processes and accurately capture information for documentation.
- Provide support to team members with M.S. Word and Excel problem-solving.
- Develop documentation standards and procedures when they still need to be implemented.
For the Technical Writer Post, we need the following qualifications:
- Degree in English, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Engineering, or equivalent required.
- At least has 5 years of experience working in an Agile Scrum environment and writing technical documentation for software products, applications, and others.
- 2 years of expertise with Adobe RoboHelp or Confluence is preferred.
- The best candidate should be able to comprehend and convey complex technical details of a software product to individuals with varying levels of technical proficiency.
- Must have experience developing technical documentation and education materials to support user experiences, such as user guides, integration guides, installation/configuration instructions, and developer guides.
- Knowledge of document publishing tools, including advanced Microsoft (M.S.) Word, Adobe PDF, and PowerPoint functions are essential, as well as document templates and styles.
- Should know Agile documentation principles.
- The candidate should be proficient in rapidly comprehending and analyzing complex applications, diagrams, user needs, and designs with minimal support.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to pass a background check.
In order to join for Technical Writer post you can apply through button below.
You can check these job’s also:
Localization Program Manager Job Remote based