technical Support Supervisor jobs in United States, 2022 Employment.
|Location||Flower Mound, Texas|
|Job type||Full Time|
Job Description of Technical Support Supervisor jobs
We are honored to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for versatility by Fortune Magazine! Know more about our top-ranked organization by visiting stryker.com
Responsibilities of Technical Support Supervisor
Here is a brief description bout the responsibilities of Technical Support Supervisor
- Offers immediate guidance to a unit or group of employees, assigning duties and checking work at frequent gaps. Administers skilled and semi-skilled employees.
- Manages personnel problems including but not limited to time card approval, vacation approval, daily and weekly overtime, hiring, and training.
- Generates assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the procedures by which to complete goals.
- Offers direction to employees according to established policies and senior management advice.
- Directly administered customer and sales expectations.
- Appoints, interviews, and selects personnel to ensure efficient operation of the field service operations with a specific region.
- Monitors team’s efficiency gains through process development projects as assigned by management.
- Trains and grows new hire technical support personnel met.
- Must be able to review printed materials.
- Must have significant fine motor skills.
- Must be able to use sophisticated test and office computer tools(e.g. calculator, PC, telephone, Broadcast test, measurement tools, etc.)
- Excellent reading and writing skills.
- Must be able to grow based on environmental/framework requirements.
- Must be able to complete detailed documentation correctly.
- Must be able to identify problems outside the scope of the project and refer to perfect individuals.
- Most significant critical thinking skills to solve customer and sales-related problems.
Skills/Experience Required of Technical Support Supervisor
- 1-2 years of installation or technical support proficiency with Stryker Communications or 3-4 years of industry proficiency with centralization on technical support and customer service.
- Significance mastery of basic level Supervisor tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Good judgment with the potential to make timely and perfect decisions.
- Leadership/supervisory skills.
- Potential to prioritize projects.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent maths and technical writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Utilizes the following tools: computer, telephone, calculator, measurement, and testing tools.
- Proven ability to appoint and retain talent.
- Previous supervisory proficiency is desirable.
- Education/training needed
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Must Read: Top 18 Highest-Paying jobs in USA
Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023
IT Jobs in USA
To apply for more IT jobs in USA, visit our website, Latest IT jobs Update.
At IT Jobs in the USA, we are committed to versatility and equality. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we offer a platform through which you can search all types of IT JOBS internationally. We appreciate applications from all backgrounds to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.