Location: USA Only
Job Nature: Full-Time
Before joining Porkbun as a Remote Technical Support Representative, you must know us.
Porkbun is an ICANN-accredited domain name registrar in the Pacific Northwest dedicated to providing a uniquely exceptional customer experience. Our services are user-friendly, affordable, and tailored to suit your needs.
Join us and help us to deliver top-notch customer service as a Technical Support Representative! We’re seeking a resourceful problem-solver with excellent writing skills and a knack for diagnosing technical issues to join our fully-remote domain name registrar.
As one of the fastest-growing registrars on the web, we offer more than 500 extensions, from .com to .pizza to .plumbing, at super-affordable prices.
But even with our user-friendly interface, we know some customer issues require a human touch.
If you’re based in the U.S. and available to work weekends and three weekdays per week, we want to hear from you.
As a Technical Support Representative, you must answer the following common issues.
- How do you connect your domain to Shopify?
- Are you curious about how to transfer your domain to Porkbun?
- Is your website experiencing issues?
- Do you need assistance with purchasing WordPress hosting?
- Did your payment not go through, and are you trying to figure out why?
- Are you interested in the story behind why our company is named Porkbun?
To join us as a Technical Support Representative following skills are necessary:
- Ability to write professional emails and provide excellent customer support, even in challenging situations
- Passionate about making customers happy and providing solutions to their problems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- At least one year of experience in tech support, either internal or customer-facing
- Reliable internet connection and a quiet workspace
- Efficient in remote work settings
- Comfortable with bad but funny puns
Benefits and salary
After joining us as a Technical Support Representative, you will get the following benefits:
- The position requires working on Saturdays and Sundays (firm) and three weekdays, from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time.
- The starting pay for this role is $37,500 per year with benefits.
- After 90 days, the position offers full medical, dental, and vision benefits (single) to the employee.
- The job is entirely remote.
- After the first year, the company offers a Simple IRA plan with a company contribution.
Why work for Porkbun
At Porkbun, we’re a small team making a significant impact in a multi-billion-dollar industry. One dedicated individual can make a substantial difference.
We are committed to nondiscrimination in employment and strive to foster a fun and inclusive workplace culture.
We value honest assessments and problem-solving and pride ourselves on being nice to one another. We encourage you to apply for a little slice of heaven in your work life!
How to Apply
If you read all the instructions for the “Technical Support Representative” Fully remote job, click the Apply Now button below and submit your resume!
Are you looking for your dream job, scholarship, or internship in the IT industry? You are at the right place.