Technical Support Engineer jobs, IT jobs, IT Technician jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
|Average Salary||$43,000 – $82,000|
It can be a remote role (working from home), so we are glad you can reside anywhere in the USA. We have an office in San Francisco.
As a Tier II Engineer and the first escalated contact for Customer queries, you support the Deputy ecosystem and the related structures that collaborate with it. You will work according to the different Support teams as well as the established Tier II team.
This role is frontend user support with the chance to learn backend systems and extend long-term into a Tier III Support Engineer.
Check out: IT Network Manager Jobs in Remote
Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs in
Responsibilities of Technical Support Engineer
- Provide level two technical support for the Deputy ecosystem and related structures.
- Triage technical problems, resolve issues independently, and enhance where appropriate.
- We possess customer technical problems, including initial compensating, identifying root causes, and issue resolution and communication.
- Obtain and maintain targeted case statistics, such as several cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established objectives.
- Technical Support Engineer provides professional-level conversations with customers to collect information and compensation and resolve their technical inquiries
- Identify and submit problems for the benefit of the Engineering team.
- Document actions in tickets to proactively communicate information internally and to users
- 1-2+ years of proficiency in supporting SaaS solutions for international customers
- BS Degree or relevant skill proficiency
- Strong communication skills and the potential to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Proficiency in a cloud environment – an advantage
- Very user-oriented and friendly – direct to achieve a satisfied user, not just a technical resolution
- Collaborative team player
- Potential to prioritize, manage time effectively and multi-task
- The reasonable pay range for this job is $43,000 – $82,000.
Must Read: How to find remote entry-level jobs
Employee Stock Possession
Attractive Compensation packages
Yearly development budget
Fully Paid Well Being benefits (for people)
Worker Repayment Program
Adaptable Plan for getting work
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Technical Support Engineer jobs and Remote It jobs, visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT jobs information to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide. Remote IT Ops Manager jobs, IT jobs, IT Technician jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.