Location: USA Only
Job Nature: Full-Time
What you’ll be doing
Before describing the Technical Lead remote job, we will tell you about your duties at Fearless.
Our mission is to impact the world through the development of purpose-driven software positively, and we believe you can help us achieve this goal.
As an Engineering Technical Leader, you will oversee and coordinate all technical aspects of a team’s development, including architecture, operations, security, and testing. Your role will be pivotal in aligning the product’s vision with the technical implementation, ensuring the team adheres to established technical processes, standards, and direction. You will also inspire and motivate the team to consistently meet technical goals and objectives.
Your Engineering Leadership skills are crucial to our mission at Fearless, and we are also looking for candidates who possess a range of other valuable skills.
We are particularly excited about individuals who can demonstrate the ability to.
Responsibilities and Contributions
As a Technical Lead Job, you have the following responsibilities to do:
Organizational and Leadership Roles
Being a Technical Lead job holder, you will be in the following roles as leadership and organizational based.
- Mentor Engineers to help them develop their software development, infrastructure, data, and testing skills.
- Review work and code from other Engineers, ensuring alignment with team technical standards and identifying areas for improvement.
- Educate stakeholders within and outside of the team to deepen their technical understanding.
- Develop the community, visibility, and strategic approach of the practice area.
- Define the team’s technical direction to ensure alignment with broader product goals.
- Demonstrate personal leadership by taking the initiative for your growth and development.
As a Technical Lead, you will have to do the following functional things:
- Sets the direction for the development, operations, testing, security, and maintenance of software solutions
- Defines implementation strategies for robust, scalable, and maintainable software
- Designs technology solutions based on a deep understanding of business needs
- Leads the team in making technology and infrastructure decisions
- Addresses critical risks and controls while navigating the regulatory landscape
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Designers, Product Managers, and Engineers, to effectively strategize and execute the development of new features that align with the product vision.
- Facilitate alignment among team members, customers, and stakeholders by communicating technical information, plans, and roadmaps effectively.
- Develop strategic relationships with peers, leaders, customers, users, and stakeholders to foster collaboration and achieve shared goals.
- Manage all development lifecycle phases, from task creation to production deployment, to ensure the successful delivery of new code.
- Inspires adherence to code and process standards as a Technical Lead
- Supports Agile process and helps customers understand Agile.
Essential Skills, Experience, or Competencies
We describe them one by one for the post of Technical Lead as
As a remote technical lead post holder, you must have the following skill sets:
- Possesses deep experience in one engineering domain (software, site reliability, data, testing, etc.) and foundational knowledge in others
- Understands application architecture, system architecture, and enterprise integration patterns
- Leads teams of Software Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers, Test Engineers, and Data Engineers
- Experienced in the entire development process from conception to production operations
- Demonstrates effectiveness in creating harmony among all elements of software creation
- Able to discuss abstract software development concepts and paradigm-appropriate design patterns
- Possesses a deep understanding of DevOps principles and integrates them into team processes
- Inspires Engineers and builds cohesion in a team.
- Understands and responds to customer needs and collaborates as part of a cross-functional team
- Proficient in at least one programming language, such as Node.js, Python, Go, Java 8+, Ruby, or Bash
- Experienced with building applications in containerized development environments
- Able to operate and manage work, strategically reason, and build relationships while influencing others.
Being a Technical Lead at Fearless, you have a full grip on the following skills:
- We seek a Candidate who has acquired a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Engineering degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field of technology and possesses a solid educational foundation in this domain.
- The Candidate has Experienced in design-thinking and human-centered design.
- Must have Possesses an understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Individuals have Experienced in working with government or large industrial clients.
- The preferred Candidate should possess a current certification in AWS as a Developer Associate, Solutions Architecture Associate, or Solutions Architect Professional or hold an equivalent certificate in another cloud platform.
- A technical lead individual holds current information security certifications such as CISSP, Security+, or equivalent.
- The Candidate Holds a current certification as a Certified Scrum Master.
What else should you know?
As a Technical Lead, you should know the listed things:
At Fearless, we understand that our people are our most valuable asset. Every team member brings a unique perspective, and we cherish their contribution to our community.
We also acknowledge that our team members have diverse needs, goals, and ambitions, so we provide flexible and fulfilling work that can balance well with their personal lives.
We value our team members and their communities, so we offer a comprehensive benefits package that gives them the choices and flexibility they need to thrive.
Let me share some of the critical features of our benefits package with you:
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and a family-friendly workplace that prioritizes work-life balance.
- Take advantage of a generous time off package, including 14 days of PTO up front, 8.75 days of sick leave, 11 federal holidays, and your birthday off!
- Enjoy the reassurance of having the entire employee-only premium for HSA, HMO, or PPO plan covered, and take advantage of the added benefit of an Employee Wellness Plan.
- Invest in your professional and personal growth with tech, education/training, and snack allowances.
- Commute thanks to free parking in downtown Baltimore or public transit coverage quickly.
- Secure your financial future with a Safe Harbor 401(k) plan that includes employer contributions and immediate vesting.
More About Us
At Fearless, we have developed a 3-step interview process that we’ve refined over time to ensure that we select suitable candidates who fit our company culture and feel comfortable and excited about working with us.
If we determine that you have the potential to be a good fit, we will reach out to you and begin scheduling your interviews.
Culture Add Interview: At Fearless, we prioritize people above all else and begin our interview process by learning about you as an individual. We want to know how you work, what motivates you, and your long-term career aspirations. We also want to understand your passions and interests inside and outside work.
Technical Interview: In the Technical Interview stage, we dive into the project details and assess your skills regarding the specific project requirements. Our technical team members, including the Project Lead, will interview you to ensure that your expertise matches the project.
It’s an opportunity for us to gain a deeper understanding of your technical abilities and for you to showcase your skills and experience.
Business Interview: The Business Interview is the final step in our hiring process, and it’s a chance for you to meet with our leadership team. This interview is designed to ensure that we’ve thoroughly assessed your skills, experience, and cultural fit and to allow you to learn more about our company and leadership team.
If all goes well, we’ll make a final determination about whether or not to proceed with the hiring process.
How to Apply
If you read all the instructions for the “Art Director” Fully remote job, click the Apply Now button below and submit your resume!
Are you looking for your dream job, scholarship, or internship in the IT industry? Look no further than Itjobsupdate!