Are you an experienced Technical Cyber Security Consultant looking for a new challenge? Then please get in touch!
Employer ECSC Group plc
Salary Up to £70,000 p.a. (depending on experience/qualifications)
Closing date 30 Aug 2022
Job Role Cyber Security Consultant
Job Type Permanent
Technical Cyber Security Consultant
Up to £70,000 p.a (depending on experience/qualifications)
Full-time (or flexible working opportunity, eg 4-day working week), permanent, home-based (UK)
This is an opportunity to join one of the UK’s longest established, leading full service cyber security providers. As part of our ongoing growth, ECSC Group plc is expanding its consultancy team to include an additional, experienced technical cyber security consultant.
ECSC serves a wide range of clients from small start-ups to multinationals, including 10% of the FTSE 100. We have a well-established consultancy team consisting of highly skilled and experienced consultants, providing a full range of services (including PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials).
We are proud of our 20-year history, 20% average annual growth, unrivaled industry reputation, and London Stock Market listing. Our 90%+ staff retention rate is a testament to our team approach and commitment to staff development at all levels.
ECSC is a CREST registered testing company. We pride ourselves on our professional, consultative approach.
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Office (COO), the Technical Cyber Security Consultant will be responsible for:
- Client Engagements: Implementing established ECSC processes to deliver high quality deliverables to our clients; Working closely with lead consultants in the delivery of client engagements. Building client relationships
- Peer development: sharing skills and knowledge
- Service Development: Contributing to service development activities and identifying potential improvements for service directors. Identifying future sales opportunities
Required skills and experience
- At least three years of cyber security experience (excluding study periods)
- Necessary; At least one of the following certifications: – CREST Registered Penetration Tester – CREST Certified Infrastructure Tester – Cyber Scam Team Member (CSTM) – Cyber Scam Team Leader (CSTL) – EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA): Penetration Testing – Practical Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Desirable; One of the following certifications: – CISSP – CISM – Certified Professional (CCP) SIRA, IA Auditor or IA Architect (at Practitioner equivalent level or above) – ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- Able to lead complex projects, often managing a team of consultants to provide quality consultancy services.
- Able to work and communicate with clients professionally
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Along with a great company culture and career development opportunities, we offer a generous package including:
- Salary up to £70,000 per annum, dependent on experience/qualifications.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual Training Allowance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private health care
- Life Insurance
- Special Employee Rewards Scheme
IT job in UK
For more information You can search our IT Jobs Update . We try to provide information about IT jobs to youth. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for every young person to get a job in the IT sector to further expand the IT job sector in the UK.