We’re looking for a Technical Content Marketer to join and brightened our growing content team! We get pretty nerdy with our cybersecurity content, and we’re searching for a content writer to help us expand those efforts. This will also help us to fill the gap between the “business” side of cybersecurity that much of our audience is focused on and the technical world we live in.
This individual will author content across a number of different channels, into actionable copy and impactful stories that readers can use to up their security knowledge. They’ll collaborate with a variety of teams ranging from sales engineers to threat hunters, campaign planners, and more. They also ensure our technical content aligns with the platform roadmap and Huntress’ strategic goals.
There are many jobs for remote workers you can search on our website. Similarly, If you want the latest IT jobs in USA or some other country we are here for your help. These highly paid IT jobs are waiting for you
Responsibilities of Technical Content Marketer :
- Research and author technical content across a variety of disciplines and cybersecurity topics.
- Collaborate with our security research teams to transform their daily battles with hackers into compelling, accessible, and actionable stories
- Leverage keyword research and SEO (and potentially do some of your own) to help grow our organic presence and get resources in front of the right audiences
- Support media pitches, presentations, campaign narratives, and related efforts to help Huntress demonstrate our expertise
What You Bring To The Team:
- Minimum of four years of content experience and technical writing in cybersecurity
- Demonstrated ability to dig and research highly technical topics
- Experience managing meeting deadlines, multiple projects simultaneously, dependencies, etc.
What We Offer:
- 100% remote work – As we are working since 2015
- Generous paid time off policy including sick time, vacation, and paid holidays
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Highly competitive and comprehensive dental, medical, and vision benefits plans
- 401(k) with a 5% contribution regardless of employee contribution
- Life and Disability insurance plans
- Stock options for all full-time employees
- One-time $500 stipend to build/upgrade home office
- $75 USD/month digital reimbursement
[…] marketing is a form of marketing that involves the use of digital tools to promote your business. This includes social media, email marketing, search engine optimization, […]