System Administrator in Australia role is to analyze, report on and make directions to the IT framework. Managed the classification, monitoring, licensing, and maintenance.
Tata Consultancy Services
North Sydney, NSW
Salary not specified
Full-time position, Permanent position
🕛Closes 05 Sep 2022, 12:00 AM
Salary: $70,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
Systems Administrator in Australia: (Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane,
Perth and Melbourne)
A goal-driven organization that is constructing a meaningful future through wrestling, technology, and collective knowledge in IT Jobs in Australia. We’re #BuildingOnBelief. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest International business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-qualified advisors in 46 countries. The company-oriented combined revenues of US $22.2 billion in the financial year ended March 31, 2021. TCS’ dynamic point of view on climate change and award-winning work with communities all over the world have earned it a place in leading maintainability indicators such as the FTSE4Good Emerging index and the MSCI Global Sustainability Index.
Connect our international team to transform&
What’s next? Merge yourself in an atmosphere of revolutionary solutions.
Role Summary of System Administrator in Australia:
You will be a first-hands-on system Manager who can collaborate on projects
in a mainly Microsoft and Hyper-V environment, for Servers, networks, IT systems, Point of Sale, PCs, hardware, operating systems, software databases(SQL, Oracle), anerational software, and surroundings.
Essential skills of System Administrator in Australia:
- Systems administration and project work (including correlation).
- Ability to scrutinize, report on and make directions to the IT framework.
- Managed the classification, monitoring, licensing, and maintenance.
- Improvements upgrade Networking – helps in the planning and application of Implement networks.
- security using best practices.
- Telephony and Video Conferencing – Manages and develops upgrades.
- purchasing new and current office 365 technologies, and using time-saving and user-friendly technology.
- Telephone systems at the national level.
- Assist Desk Administration – Supports all desk activities at the national level.
- Responding to increase rapidly to help desk issues. Asset and life cycle management –
- support sales assistant relationships and manage the purchase of hardware and software products.
- Recommend and accomplish the purchasing of all hardware, software, and other IT supplies.
How to apply:
- To be qualified to apply, you must have Australian residence.
- Residency status.
- TCS is an equivalent opportunity employer.
- All applications will be managed with inflexibility.
IT Jobs in Australia.
For more information You can visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here information about IT jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the IT sector to further expand the IT job sector in Australia.