Strategy & Operations Manager administer the execution of partnerships with external partners.
Location: London, England
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: Eight days ago
Job ID: 12279
Job Description of Strategy & Operations Manager
- Help manage the Eats UKI P&L by owning a 7 figure monthly budget for demand generation with the main focus on Member acquisition.
- Recommend the ideal budget allocation for multiple teams, including Global CRM, Product, Performance Marketing, and or Membership Perks.
- Manage the execution of partnerships with external partners.
- Coordinate our campaign calendar in collaboration with Marketing, Partner Management, and Territory Operations.
- Implement large-scale campaigns on our owned channels (In-App, CRM, etc.)
- Provide insights to the Central Operations team, and the broader UKI Uber Eats Leadership team – around member insights, program performance, demand performance metrics, budget deployment and calendar updates.
- Bachelor or advanced degree in Business Analytics, Engineering, Mathematics, Marketing, Finance, Econometrics, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-4 years of proven experience within a similar position, having managed stakeholders and demonstrated an ability to adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- Robust data analytics and technical skills:
- Advanced spreadsheet modelling and data visualization (e.g. dashboarding, Google Data Studio, Tableau)
- Intermediate/Advanced SQL – build complex tables & queries. Minimum one year of experience using SQL for data analysis in a professional environment.
- First-hand experience with statistical analysis and experimentation techniques
You are a clear and concise communicator who can simplify complexity, highlight important points, and turn that into action items.
You can quickly build a good rapport with your stakeholders, but you are no people pleaser. You can push back when needed without hurting the relationship.
The ability to self-start, investigate and get the required data, and learn how to use new tools, will make you much more effective in this role. You enjoy being a self-starter with a proactive attitude.
At Uber, we reimagine the way the world moves for the better.
The idea was born on a snowy night in Paris in 2008, and ever since then, our DNA of reimagination and reinvention has carried on. We’ve grown into a global platform, moving people and things in ever-expanding ways, taking on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters move to happen at the push of a button for everyone, everywhere.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward together.
IT and Visa Jobs in England
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs and
you can visit our website, ITJobs Update. We provide here detailed information about It jobs and visa jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand IT jobs in England.
It is your opportunity to grow your career! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here