Sr. Software Engineer worked as a technical expert on development projects. Analyses complete growth life cycle including requirements monitors and design.
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10 days ago
Job ID: 12276
Job Description of Sr.Software Engineer
- Design, test, debug, document, and grow modest and existing software systems and applications.
- Sr Software Engineer worked as a technical expert on development projects.
- Analyses complete growth life cycle adding requirements monitors and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual features and stated business needs.
- Support, maintain, and document software operationally.
- Evaluate and Identify new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as required.
- Drive software design meetings and analyze user requirements to determine technical needs.
- Consult with the end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet requirements.
- Alliances with all security policies and procedures to ensure that the top level of system and data confidentiality, integrity, and availability are supported.
Desired Skills for Sr. Software Engineer
- Potential to use Unix/Linux command line programs and create/edit scripts.
- Able to analyze results of automated formation scripts and make modifications.
- Able to formulate detailed design documents from needs.
- Sociable with Reporting instruments such as BIRT, Crystal Reports, Jasper Reports, etc.
- General knowledge of software network and environment topologies.
- Able to have practical OOA/OOD skills.
- Signifiable knowledge of distributed, element-based architecture.
- Working understanding of networking and telecommunications protocols.
- Strong knowledge of multi-threading and event-driven/asynchronous programming.
- Demonstrable technical design skills (UML proficiency a plus).
- Familiar with TDD/BDD.
- Familiar with SOA infrastructure, web services, etc.
- Common Developer Skills
- Experience (5+ years) in Java or C# or C++ or Objective-C language programming skills.
- Proficient with SQL or PL/SQL and relational database concepts.
- Proficiency with source code control systems.
- Ability with secure programming techniques is highly recommendable.
- Able to perform code reviews to ensure the code meets the acceptance criteria.
- Able to manage test scripts as required.
- Operates test strategy, test cases, test plan, and test summary documents.
- Proficiency with automated functional software testing infrastructures, such as Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
- Performs unit, functional, load, user interface, performance, regression, and system upgradation testing on new or modified code before production releases.
- Generate and report project test metrics.
- Possess advanced acknowledgement of QA/QC strategies; certifications preferred.
- Monitor new staff with testing methodologies and test techniques management.
- Responsible for responding to situations promptly and meeting predetermined deadlines.
- Potential to support/maintain existing products and add new features as customers request.
- Focus point of contact for support of UAT/production applications as required
- Keen troubleshooting skills all around tiers/domains.
- Potential to work on multiple projects.
- Supple/Lean methodologies proficiency.
- Strong understanding of an iterative software improvement process.
- Potential to instruct the team to produce estimates for all project activities and responsibilities.
- Accountable for eliciting user and functional needs and ensuring they are consistent and final.
- Instruct and monitor Software Engineers in the technical aspects of their assignments.
Proficiency of Sr. Software Engineer
Education and proficiency are typically obtained through completing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and five or more years of related industry proficiency.
Java, SpringBoot, Infrastructure, AWS, PCS, Microservices, Rest APIs
Must Read: Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Top 18 Highest Paying- jobs in USA
IT Jobs in USA
To apply for more IT jobs in USA, visit our website, Latest IT jobs Update.
We are committed to versatility and equality. Everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we offer a platform through which you can search for all types of IT JOBS internationally. We appreciate applications from all backgrounds to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.
[…] You can search for senior software engineer job in USA […]