GuideWell SourceLocation United States
Sr Manager IT Service Delivery jobs, remote IT jobs, Visa Sponsorship jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
- Category: Technology
- Job Id: 30043 Job
- Type Full-Time
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES of Sr Manager
To conduct this job successfully, an individual must be able to conduct each important duty satisfactorily. Reasonable residence may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to present essential functions. This list of primary job functions is not comprehensive and may be boosted as necessary. Leadership and Administration (60%)
- Collaborates with the team to facilitate core activities, such as creating milestones, repairing, elevating, Disaster Recovery tests, and other core project duties and milestones.
- Sr Manager works with the different teams to schedule and provide automated reporting for customers and leadership.
- Continually checks for assigned tasks, Project Tasks, and work orders and reacts according to defined procedures.
- Works with issue goals by working with specialized prompts to convey any main driver records, reports, or other documentation required.
- Issue tackles and reports open episodes, project changes, and close moving toward Administration Level Understanding breaks.
- Drives issues on the board and nonstop improvement inside projects.
- Works with an initiative to help the monetary detailing process through gauging of assets, audit of time sections, and the executives of framework costs.
- Oversees GuideWell Source’s client relationship, interchanges, assumptions, and accelerations, including detailing (standard activities, demands, and Main driver Investigation); fills in as the client’s supporter inside IT
- Teams up with administration to decide the future bearing of IT Drives in a calculated manner. • Gives oversight and the executives of IT sellers and their administration conveyance. Connections and Coordinated effort (40%)
- Keeps up with compelling associations with inner and outside colleagues.
- Sr Manager gives useful input and proactively addresses struggles.
- Works actually and differentially with all degrees of the executives.
- Impacts, interfaces, and conveys cooperatively.
- Share data and perform fundamental development to guarantee partners are very much educated. Performs different obligations as the manager may, now and again, consider significant.
Check out: I.T. Network Manager Jobs in Remote
Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS of Sr Manager
•Graduate’s degree in Information Technology or a relevant field
•Minimum 5+ years related work proficiency; this includes 4+ years’ direct supervisory/management proficiency administering service delivery in an outsourced environment and development work proficiency in framework services, data centers
• significant communication skills including the potential to negotiate, clearly articulate to technical and non-technical users, and communicate difficult texts in a professional and productive manner.
• Significant presentation and facilitation competence and potential to represent IT as a leader in cross-functional discussions/initiatives.
• significant potential to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately at all levels.
• Significant knowledge of and proficiency with the Service Delivery Lifecycle.
• Significant proficiency and subject matter expertise spanning several technical disciplines, potentials, services, technologies, domains, or systems
• Significant knowledge of business processes being maintained.
• Significant potential to build trust and strategic partnerships with assigned business area contacts, project teams, and leadership to facilitate two-way communication
• Sr Manager must have significant proficiency in leading people and experience managing and coaching other leaders
• Demonstrated potential to understand overall IT strategy and apply/implement IT strategy in assigned projects/initiatives
• Significant critical thinking skills to analyze alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
Check out: Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs in the USA
Network Support Technician Jobs in Remote
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS of Sr Manager
• Master’s Degree in Information Technology (or related field)
• Significant experience in the development of IT project documentation and project artifacts
• ITIL proficiency or Certification
Additional years of work proficiency
• Medicare or other healthcare industry knowledge.
Must Read: Top 18 Highest-Paying jobs in the USA
Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Sr Manager IT Service delivery jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT jobs information further to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.