One of the latest popular platforms for IT opportunities that offers up-to-date, in-depth data as well as attractive IT career opportunities for a wide range of distinctive skills. Individuals can search for jobs in the professional and IT sectors on the website itjobsupdate.com. It is simple to identify and select an IT profession on itjobsupdate.com that closely matches your profile and work aims because the jobs posted are well-managed. The employer is want to fill a vacant position for a Software Testing Engineer Job In Ontario. IT Jobs in Canada is a good place to start for more details please visit as highlighted.
- English is compulsory
- Must have Bachelor’s degree
- Five or more years of experience
- Full Time
- Permanent Employment
- Day Time
- Remote work is also available
- $75-$95k per year for 40 hours per week.
- Assess and combine technical data to create,
- Design and evaluate computer-based systems
- Create network, data, and process models to improve your architecture.
- Analyze the effectiveness and dependability of designs.
Experience and Specialization:
Computer and Technology Knowledge:
- MS Visual Studio
- Languages like: C & C++
- Software for networking
- Basic Visual
- VBS Script
- Development & designing of software
- Expertise in MS Office
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- A rapid situation
- Under stress, work
- Limited timeframes
- Observation of details
- Meet customers’ expectations
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Outstanding oral communication
- Outstanding written communication
- Team player
- Facility of dental treatment
- Disability compensation
- Healthcare policy
- Vision care perks
- Insurance for long-term care
- Plan for registered retirement savings (RRSP)
- Availability of Free Parking
- Can you currently work in Canada legally?
- Do you have prior work experience in this industry?
Who can apply to this job?
Applicants should only apply for a Software Testing Engineer Job In Ontario if:
- You must be a resident of Canada on a permanent basis.
- You possess an active work permit for Canada.
- Don’t apply if you can’t legally work in Canada. The employer won’t get back to you about your application.
How to Apply:
Instructions for applying:
- Add this reference number REF 20 065 to your application.
- What you must include in your application is as follows:
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or examples of recent work
This site is the best online source of information for discovering companies that are currently seeking the latest IT jobs at all levels globally. We have the biggest database of IT jobs from organizations that are recruiting new graduates, professionals, and even competent professionals. We provide you with connectivity to companies looking for people like you in their teams, from Project Managers to Senior Advisor! It’s free to register and ultimately you will connect with companies looking for IT professionals so that you can focus on applying and interviewing.