Software Support Specialist jobs, Remote IT jobs, IT Technician jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
|Average Hourly Salary||$26.23-$34.23|
Role of Software Support Specialist
- Potential and ready to learn new systems and technology.
- Potential to communicate effectively with current and potential clients by replying to product questions and offering software support in a timely and prompt, and courteous
- Resolve service or product problems by communicating issues or software bugs to the software development team and relaying the status to users.
- Significant problem-solving potential.
Software support specialists must have Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in working independently and in a team and communicate proactively with internal staff.
- Help in other areas as required (i.e., contact customers, office requirements, documentation, and offer additional minor technical support).
- Must have strong organizational skills, great attention to detail, and practical documenting of client problems, requests, and results.
Check out these jobs: IT Service Desk Supervisor Jobs in Remote.
Technical Support Specialist jobs in remote
Managed IT Infrastructure and Security remote
Skill and Abilities of Software Specialist
The following skills and proficiency a plus:
- Working understanding of SQL and Databases.
- Ability to offer customer telephone support.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Prior knowledge in maintaining business software applications
Responsibilities of Software Support Specialist
- Supports Helion software applications and offers clients help via email, telephone, and other electronic sources.
- Trains customers on general usage of software applications.
- Analyze the testing and evaluation of software functions.
- Offers guidance and help to clients per company guidelines on new processes or procedures.
- Must be proven to work in the United States and will be required to pass a background screen and drug/toxins successfully.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
High school or similar (Preferred)
Windows: 5 years (Required)
Help desk: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Average Base Salary Estimate
Estimate offered by the employer
$30.23 /hr (est.)
Must Read: How to Find Entry-Level Remote Jobs
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Application Support Analyst II jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website, IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT job information further to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.