Candidates are wanted for the Software Engineering Manager Job in Toronto. The selected applicant will have the opportunity to work for one of the largest IT companies. To fill a void, the company is looking for a Software Engineering Manager Job In Toronto. Visit the official website for IT Jobs in Canada for more details.
- A Software Engineering Manager job in Toronto is needed to expand our engineering team.
- We are a remote-first business, and this employment is available anywhere in Canada.
- You’ll do the following as a manager of software engineer.
- Directly influence both product strategy and execution by reporting to our CTO;
- Participate actively in helping a full stack team;
- As we’re in a growth phase, coach your direct reports (5 to 7 people, including leaders) regularly one-on-one, developing both current engineers and new team members;
- Establish goals for engineers, specify quarterly targets, and establish ways to provide consumers with increased value;
- Create and uphold the procedures that keep the engineering teams operating at top efficiency;
- Set a good example. Improve the quality of your code, accelerate the release of features that are on the plan, and innovate with your team;
- Assist in technical design meetings and code reviews to actively contribute to Spare’s codebase and documentation;
- Utilize a range of programming languages, frameworks, and tools, such as React, React Native, Node.js, and TypeScript, to develop and maintain strong, effective, and program code.
- You’ve worked as a developer before;
- You have managerial or leadership experience with engineers;
- You previously worked for a business that produces its own stuff;
- You are familiar with managing software delivery into production, continuous integration, automated testing, and infrastructure;
- Even if you don’t think you fit every need above, you should still apply since Spare is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Additionally, we do our hardest to guarantee that every application is answered.
How do we operate?
- You may do this remotely or at the workplace.
- We provide all full-time permanent workers a home office allowance.
- Our headquarters are in Vancouver, but we also provide a monthly co-working stipend if you live outside of Metro Vancouver.
We are Spare, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that enables anybody to start a smart transportation business, offering effective on-demand ride-hailing and pooling services to communities across the world. We increased from 25 to over 50 individuals in the past year, and we are still expanding.
At Spare, our guiding principles serve as a metaphor for how we communicate with one another. These aid in our comprehension of the behavior we anticipate from others around us. By being inquisitive, taking pride in our job, and working together, we foster creativity. Because we care about individuals and the influence we have on communities, we appreciate and encourage feedback through open and honest communication. These are some of the beliefs we have in common and which direct us in achieving our goal of enabling mobility for everyone.
One of the most well-known websites for discovering the best IT jobs, itjobsupdate.com, offers comprehensive information and exciting career prospects for a variety of talents associated with the most well-known IT professions. You may use this website to look for job vacancies in the business and IT industries. You can easily search for and choose the ideal and current IT Jobs depending on your talents and career goals.
[…] are looking for a software engineering manager to administer a team in applying back-end software solutions to deliver to both internal and […]