Software Engineer jobs, the latest IT jobs, Visa Sponsorship jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
You are a proficient software engineer, writing code and equipment to generate the right solution, driven by the requirement to do things as close to precisely as possible.
As An elective representative for the engineering teams, you must have passionate about analyzing and growing engineers to create a strong bench.
A Product and Software Quality supporter by engaging with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle and significantly contributing to the framework to help accelerate Software Release delivery while developing Product Quality.
- Check out: Senior Developer jobs in Canada.
Role of Software Engineer
- Software Engineer promotes architecture development across Cisco to enable Cloud and as-a-Service capabilities.
- Establish excellent architectural alignment for the architectures and products all around the organization.
- Corporate with Architecture and Engineering teams to scope technical needs for proposed upgrades.
- Lead initial proofs of concept in partnership with engineering, and upgrade findings into the product roadmap.
- Be passionate about crafting market-leading products with solid user proficiency.
- Data-driven and analytics-based focus
- Have a first-hands on nature with a good interest in technology products.
- Take strong initiative with the potential to work independently with limited direction.
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator.
Check out: Mobile Developer jobs in Canada.
Requirements for Software Engineer:
- Minimum BS Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 4+ years of similar Proficiency.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and analytical skills are a must.
- He is known as a strategic thinker in internal and external forums, with comprehensive technical, Network automation, and technology expertise.
- Experience as: Agile Software Development OpenStack | Docker. Test Automation Python | OpenStack Kubernetes | CI/CD.products in the past.
- Software Engineers must have Excellent technical Proficiency in cloud technologies and architectural patterns such as API services, Containerization, Micro-services, Application monitoring, and Elastic scaling.
- Proficiency with frequent and incremental development, testing, and categorizations using Agile development methodologies and DevOps training.
- Proficiency in creating and improving CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, SDLC instruments, SonarQube, Linkt, and security testing tools.
- Significant proficiency with Python (preferably with AsyncIO), Java, Golan, JS/NodeJS, and C+.
- Software Engineers must have Proficiency with virtualization and containerization platforms like KVM, OpenStack, and Docker.
- Proficiency with Cloud technologies, including Marathon, Mesos, DOCS, Kubernetes, and Terraform.
- Proficient in lab automation orchestration, inventory management, and scheduler logic.
- Experience with distributed microservices architecture computes distributed design and implementation.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities offer reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other employment advantages.
IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Software Engineers jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in Canada. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT jobs information to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.