Software Engineer jobs, the latest IT jobs, Visa Sponsorship jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
|Location||Vancouver, British Columbia|
We seek front-end or full-stack engineers to develop subsequent generation platform potentials that will monitor content discoverability and engagement leading to better user retention around Teams customer segments.
Responsibilities of Software Engineer
- Organise, implement, and test platform features.
- Prototype and iterate on innovative features, collaborating with other feature teams.
- Software Engineers develop user proficiencies that work great around multiple devices and browsers.
- Investigate and prototype modest technologies and infrastructures.
- Write and support unit tests and automated upgradation tests.
- Demonstrate partner teams to provide fun, developed, focused experiments and proficiencies.
Check out: Senior Developer jobs in Canada.
Key Account Manager Jobs in Canada
Qualifications of Software Engineer
- 3+ years of industry proficiency with full-stack or front-end systems
- Development proficiency in applying J
- avaScript, Typescript, C#, or relevant programming languages.
- At least Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- React, Angular, GraphQL, Apollo client proficiencies.
- Exposure to experimentation, machine learning, telemetry, pipelines, and analytics is a plus.
- Proficiency in working with multiple codebases.
Must Read: Work Visa Sponsorship jobs in Canada in 2023
IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Software Engineer Jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website, IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in Canada. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT jobs to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.