Job Nature: Full-Time
As a Software Engineer Remote based, you have to play the role:
We seek an experienced Python SET (Software Engineer in Test) to join our QA team. In a friendly, supportive, and open-minded environment, you’ll collaborate with world-class specialists to tackle challenging goals that will advance your technical abilities.
This position will primarily focus on enhancing and monitoring product quality by developing a test automation framework and extending test coverage for functional and performance suites. You’ll be working with the most critical component of the product – a Forex brokerage core.
If you’re passionate about working with cutting-edge technologies like pure API, Python, Kafka, and AWS, this position is ideal for you!
The primary responsibilities of the position include
- Collaborate closely with the development team to improve software delivery and quality throughout the software development cycle.
- Translate high-level business requirements into technical requirements.
- Recommend efficient performance testing strategies to enhance software delivery and quality.
- Create formal test procedures and plans from product design documentation and certification requirements.
- Develop functional and performance automation tests, and modify them as needed.
- Design and implement test automation framework, required libraries, and auto-tests
- Create emulators for mobile testing and build CI/CD pipelines.
- Manage any issues that arise during the testing process and work to resolve them.
- Share technical expertise with the QA team and actively participate in the software development and testing life cycles.
- Holds a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- Has a minimum of 2 years of experience in quality assurance
- Possesses practical experience in Python development
- Demonstrates solid hands-on experience in designing and developing frameworks with Python
- Has a solid technical background
- Has experience in testing REST API and performance testing
- Has a confident knowledge of Git
- Has experience with agile software development methodologies and testing procedures
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
The following will be considered an advantage
- Proficient in asynchronous and multithreading programming
- Skilled in testing web sockets
- Familiarity with Robot Framework
- Knowledgeable in working with Docker
- Experience with Prometheus and Grafana
- Proficient in testing Kafka broker
- Experience in the Finance/Forex domain
After getting the post of Software Engineer you will enjoy the following perks.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Meal allowance provided
- Dynamic and stimulating work environment
- Opportunities for ongoing personal and professional growth with international training programs
- Relocation package and assistance for a seamless transition for you and your family
If you go through the Software Engineer Job all info kindly apply through the button below.
You can also find the remote base job on daily basis on the our website.