For certain skill sets, the IT jobs Update portal provides intelligent advice and intriguing IT career opportunities, itjobsupdate.com is the only platform where you can look for opportunities in IT and emerging technologies, itjobsupdate.com regularly updates its job listings to provide you the best chance of finding an IT career that precisely matches your profile and professional interests. Currently, Software Engineer Job in Calgary is available.
Degree in Bachelor
5 or more years
- Work Environment
The yearly salary of $75,000 to $90,000 for 37.5 hours per week
- Employment Type
Full Time / Day
- Start Date:
As Soon As Possible for Software Engineer Job in Calgary
- To assemble user requirements and also document them, and create logical and physical specifications.
- To design, build, and test computer-based systems,
- Must gather, analyze, and synthesize technical information.
- To analyze the performance and dependability of designs
- And to optimize the architecture, and develop data, process, and network models.
- Design, create, and coordinate the creation, deployment, integration, and use of computer-based systems.
- Operating systems, communications environments, and application software maintenance procedures are evaluated,
- Troubleshot, documentation, upgrade, and development.
- Memberships, Diplomas, Licenses, and Courses
- Professional certified by Citrix (CCP)
- Information Systems ProfessionalNetworkCertification (ISP)+ CertificationMicrosoft Network SQL
Experience and Specialization:
Knowledge of computers and Technology:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- MS Windows
- XML Technology (XSL,XSD,DTD)
- File management software
- Object-Oriented programming languages
- Visual Basic
- Programming software
- Web service design
- Programming languages
- Software development
- MS Office
Security and Safety:
Basic clearance for security.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- a quick-paced setting
- Under pressure, work
- limited timeframes
- Repeated activities
- ability to discern between colors
- and pay attention to detail and
- Access of Internet
- Client focus
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Outstanding oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Dental treatment
- Disability compensation
- Healthcare policy
- Coverage for paramedical services
- Vision care perks
- Benefits of group insurance
- Life assurance
- Other advantages
- Plan for registered retirement savings (RRSP)
- Parking is chargeless.
Are you legally able to perform in Canada?
Last Date to Apply:
Here is what you must need to submit:
- Cover letter