Location: USA Only
Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing the remote Software Engineer II Job, we will describe Hologram.
Hologram is in search of a talented full-stack engineer who can create cutting-edge services and user experiences that will drive the next generation of IoT connectivity. We are looking for someone who takes goof behaviour in their work, has a proven history of delivering exceptional software, and possesses essential teamwork skills such as autonomy, effective time management, and collaborative cross-functional abilities.
What you’ll do
As a Software Engineer II you have to do the following things.
- Take on a unique technical challenge: Enable global connectivity for physical devices, going beyond traditional applications.
- Foster a culture of maintainable software and best practices in a high-trust environment that values teamwork and individual responsibility.
- Embrace transparency within the company, from clearly defined roles and expectations to open financial information.
- Engage in diverse engineering challenges and actively pursue opportunities to learn and expand skill sets to contribute to team growth.
- Collaborate cross-functionally, working closely with designers and product owners to prioritize impactful work and ensure long-term quality.
Helpful skills and experience
Being a Software Engineer II you have to fulfill the following needs:
- Demonstrate expertise in estimating, developing, and deploying maintainable software solutions.
- Drive software quality improvements by implementing best practices such as modularization, testing, documentation, and readability.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, ensuring clear communication, understanding of requirements, and delivering high-quality outcomes.
- Continuously learn and apply best practices, adapting and iterating within projects and teams.
- Provide technical leadership within projects or in specific areas of expertise.
- Embrace adaptability and a strong desire to continuously learn and grow.
- Display self-motivation to understand and enhance existing systems and processes.
How we work at Hologram
Hologram cultivates an exciting and dynamic work environment, where remote work is embraced from the start. Our team shares a common vision of creating a more interconnected world. We value your expertise and entrust you to make sound decisions that benefit our product, customers, and fellow team members. At Hologram, we believe in empowering you to take ownership and make impactful choices, free from unnecessary red tape.
As part of our team, you’ll receive
You as a Software Engineer II after being part of our team will get the following perks.
- Enjoy a competitive and transparent compensation package, with a salary range of $117,000 – $175,000 for this role.
- Embrace a healthy work-life balance with unlimited paid time off and flexible scheduling options.
- Receive comprehensive medical coverage for both employees and their dependents, fully covered by Hologram on our base medical plan.
- Take advantage of 14 weeks of family leave to support and care for your loved ones.
- Benefit from a monthly benefits budget to enhance your well-being and meet your specific needs.
- Set up your home office with ease, thanks to a generous stipend provided by Hologram.
What to expect in the interview process
For the Software Engineer II your interview done in the following loop.
- Start with an introductory call conducted by a member of our recruiting team.
- Engage in a brief coding exercise followed by a thorough review of your work.
- Participate in a technical interview with experienced members of our Engineering Team.
- Have a behavioral interview with one of our Engineering Managers to assess your fit within the team.
- Take part in a collaborative interview involving members from our Product and/or Design Team.
- Undergo a background check to ensure a safe and secure working environment.
You can apply for the Software Engineer II through the button below.
Visit this remote job also :UX Research Manager Job Remote based at GitLab