Software Engineer Cloud Security jobs, the latest IT jobs, Visa Sponsorship jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
Vancouver, British Columbia
Job Description of Software Engineer Cloud Security
This role is open for both freshers and senior applicants. As a Cloud Security Developer, you will be analyzing, designing, and improving innovative solutions around governance, DevSecOps Observability, chaos engineering, and more initiatives that contribute to the mission of the cloud security team to develop RBC’s cloud security posture while simultaneously developing the developer proficiency and developing a culture to follow the best security training.
Role of Software Engineer
- Establish basic services and security controls around multiple cloud environments – Azure, AWS, and GCP.
- Design and create cloud security solutions while applying modern automation, config as code, and TDD principles.
- Apply SRE training to develop operational processes and enhance reliability while reducing the toil.
- Participate, monitor, and jointly deliver solutions that upgrade end-to-end and offer value by evolving with an ever-evolving framework.
- Support strong working relationships with different engineering groups to maintain alignment on technical processes.
- Work and create solutions to offer security coverage reports across platforms and environments to identify gaps and create the cloud security strategy.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must understand modern software development, DevOps, and SRE practices.
- Software Engineer Cloud Security must have proficiency with Python, Typescript, Go, or any other modern programming language.
- Proficiency in working with one of the important public cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Proficiency in creating and optimizing CI/CD pipelines with shell scripts, Jenkins, GitOps, etc.
- Identification with the framework as code instruments like ARM, Terraform, and CFN.
- Leadership skills to possess and lead a project from start to end.
- Proficiency in working with container equipment and platforms (Docker, K8s, OCP, etc.)
Nice to have:
Proficiency with SIEM solutions like Splunk, Dynatrace, Datadog, etc.
Cloud or Security certifications
RBC is committed to supporting sustainable work arrangements when and where available. Details are to be discussed with the recruiting Manager.
Check out: Senior Developer jobs in Canada.
Key Account Manager Jobs in Canada
IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Network Software Engineer Cloud Security Jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website, IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in Canada. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT jobs information to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.