About Iko Brands:
Are you willing to convert your hobby to your job as a social media marketing specialist job? Do you want to form an impressive career path? And make a lasting impact at a newly formed and well-funded startup? If that is right, you have chosen the right company!
Recently founded in 2021, Iko Brands aims to be one of the largest incubators, acquirers of Amazon FBA and direct-to-consumer businesses. As we onboard new team members and grow our online portfolio business, we are adequately funded with plenty of seed capital. And so are looking to scale up operations.
We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are agile, insatiably curious and thrive in collaborative and unique positions. We know you probably hear this a lot, but the day passed. And no day at Iko Brands will be the same as the last. We’d love to chat if you want to get your hands dirty and contribute to a business at almost every level. So realize that you have found the right company that has serious responsibilities within a small organization.
The Social Media Marketing Specialist job is for those who will help manage all posts, social media assets, and messaging across all 25+ of our brands. We want to hire someone with a proven track record of successful results. They should be an autonomous and extremely driven person, with the drive to complete tasks properly the first time around. They should feel comfortable in their ability to wear many hats and bring rapid progress to an organization, executing growth strategies with limited resources and working independently.
Social Media Marketing Specialist job Responsibilities
- Grow Iko Brand’s social media presence into a powerful channel to amplify client stories, spread our sub-bands messaging, and engage with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop content library, editorial strategy, and publishing calendar for social channels.
- Create and plan content that keeps clients and other stakeholders engaged across social platforms.
- Execute and Identify social partnerships with organic brand advocates, other brands, or influencers.
- Build community and engage more people by responding to all comments. After this, it warrants a response from or company on brand channels or as Iko Brands in related communities.
- To build high-impact campaigns collaborate across the team (e.g Content, Design, Product)
- Set goals, develop key performance indicators, and report performance against goals.
- 2+ years experience in managing social media accounts (with expertise in Instagram) driving massive success for your companies (engagement, increasing followers, views, subscribers, positive sentiment in comments, etc…). And creating high-impact social partnerships
- You’ve built an impactful social media presence from the ground up. And now constantly improve your craft by studying and learning about tactics, trends, and news channels.
- You have an eye for visual composition, graphic design, and photography
- You speak and seek the truth directly and possess high courage and low ego
- You use rigor, data, and speed to make an intentional decision
[…] stakeholders that are also your colleagues and started with you in their niche jobs such as social media marketing, java, blockchain, etc. You are not scared of bringing new ideas and insights, as we are constantly […]