Site Engineer in It jobs in Australia works closely with the Projects Engineering and monitoring team to ensure on-time delivery of program requirements from a cost and time objective.
MASCO BUILDING GROUP PTY LTD
- Location: St Kilda, VIC
- Salary not specified
- Job type: Full-time position, Permanent position
- 🕛 Closes 16 Oct 2022, 12:00 AM
Job description of Site Engineer
Necessary Responsibilities of Site Engineer Reporting to the Director, your responsibilities added (but are not limited to):
- Study And Understanding The Features Of The Project, specifications, and plans.
- Explaining The Construction steps and organising per project
- Characteristics Whilst controlling costs and performance.
- Inspecting safety methodology and making sure quality standards in the completed product.
- Work relatively with the Projects Engineering and monitoring team to ensure on-time delivery of program needs from a cost and time objective.
- Monitor survey reports, drawings, maps, and topographical and geologic data presented by known shareholders and review Project
- Administered Plans to confirm compliance with relevant guidelines designs.
- Be on-site to inspect progress and ensure conformance to design features and safety standards.
- Estimate cost and quantities of materials, instruments, and labour to determine project progress monthly.
- Growing And Utilising A Labor Performance Regime.
- Administration of important contract delivery activities related to construction works.
- ¦Engagement and negotiation with key shareholders to get successful results(residents, consultants, directors, etc).
- Managing the Project Risk Register and actively reducing risks in advisory with consultant engineers.
- The Construction Administrator and the Director as the project progresses.
- Formulation of contract features and engineers’ cost estimates.
Skills and Experience of Site Engineer
Site Engineer needs
- Higher degree qualifications in civil engineering
- At least 2 Years of job qualification
- proficiency: Excellent communicator and strong attention to detail Passion for collaboration and delivering on tight deadlines
- Magnificent time administration and prioritization
- knowledge of HSEQ Support systems, compliance and reporting processes.
- Must Read: Importance of Software Development in our daily lives And
- Top 20 Highest Paying It jobs in Australia in 2023
Visa Sponsorship and Jobs in Australia
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs and Visa Sponsorship jobs in Australia 2023, you can visit our website It jobs update We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand the IT jobs in Australia.
This is your opportunity to grow your career! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.