Service Desk Support Lead jobs, Remote IT jobs, and more jobs are now available on our website IT Jobs Update
|Job Type||Full time|
Zayo’s communications framework solutions include wavelength, dark fibre, Ethernet, private data networks, and dedicated Internet access. Zayo serves wireline and wireless carriers, tech, media, finance, content, healthcare and other large enterprises.
Responsibilities Of Service Desk Support Lead
- Build and grow effective customer relationships, with user satisfaction as the ultimate purpose.
- Respond to customer phone calls and emails from customers requesting technical assistance.
- Resolve tickets as fastly and thoroughly as possible.
- Manage computer/server hardware and software support.
- Processes for all visitors, colocation customers, and third parties and directs them to assigned work locations.
- Service Desk Support Lead check, resolve, and escalate problems within the critical facilities framework.
- Analyze with training or answer questions related to procedures for local Data Center Technicians.
- Collaborate with the Project Management team to ensure all projects are completed within conformity guidelines.
- Responsible for all MACD orders.
- Potential to understand industry terminology, trends, and best practices related to the physical layers of facility framework and or data processing architecture.
Must Read: Top 18 Highest-Paying jobs in the USA
Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Qualifications of Service Desk Support Lead
- A high school diploma (or GED) is required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years of proficiency or significant ability to meet the responsibilities of the position.
- Previous NOC/SOC/IOC proficiency and/or data centre experience favoured.
- Responsibility and dependability are a must
- Trustworthy; potential to work honestly with little or no supervision, if necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Potential to learn quickly and apply new knowledge and skills immediately
- Potential to analyze situations and escalate properly, following internal procedures.
- Acknowledgement of Windows operating systems both PC and Server side.
- Familiar with basic hardware designing and debugging tasks, replacing hard drives, memory and motherboards, a plus.
- Service Desk Support Lead must be familiar with DS1, DS3, Ethernet and fibre circuits, a plus
- Must have the potential to install and neatly administer copper, coaxial, Cat5/6, fibre and other network cables/connector types.
- Understanding switches, firewalls and managed storage is a plus.
- Potential to guide and train others, especially as it relates to users’ desktops, management information systems, and enterprise networks.
- Base pay range: $28.85 – $35.00/hour
- Commensurate with experience.
- Benefits, Rewards & Wellness
- Excellent Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement 401(k) Savings Plan
- Fitness membership discounts
- Generous paid time off policy including paid parental leave
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about IT jobs and Remote It jobs, visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT jobs information to further expand the top paying IT jobs and IT Jobs across the world.