Service Desk Manager jobs, Remote IT jobs, IT Technician jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
Call and email ‐ every day.
The manager will also lead by conducting gap analyses and regular benchmarking exercises to recognize areas where current and future expectations still need to be met.
Responsibilities of the Service Desk Manager
- Service Delivery Management: 50% of the typical work volume
- Effectively prioritize and administer multiple duties.
- Lead, and develop the Service Desk Team, correlate with internal partners, and effectively communicate Service Desk activities to internal and external shareholders.
- Lead by exemplary communication and customer service skills, select, orient, recruit, train, and monitor team members.
- Uncover chances for automation within current and proposed platforms.
- Explain, revise, and support processes and procedures to ensure relevancy, accuracy, and availability.
- Work with department leaders to monitor collaboration between groups.
- Grow a fundamental understanding of Connexus’ operation processes to offer optimal service to end users.
- Ensure executive leaders and their administrative staff have white glove proficiencies and recognize ways to develop them using recruiting, scheduling, training, coaching, and performance reviews.
- Explain, measure, and inform on KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and SLAs (Service Level Agreements with a clear call to action.
- Adapt to quickly transforming environments and networks, learn modern technologies, process information rapidly and work independently and in a team environment.
- Service Desk Managers manage ticket escalations and collaborate with other teams as required to solve issues.
- Build and support up-to-date service delivery policies and procedures.
- Help with the preparation of annual budget arrangements.
- Manage the dispatch process of service requests to ensure full utilization of staff resources.
- Continually seek chances to increase employee satisfaction and deep employee relationships.
- Foster and support relationships with the entire management team.
- Collaborates with the VP of framework and Operations and other functional managers to recognize alternative strategies (resources, project sequencing, etc.) for accomplishing desired projects.
- Help with the use of an effective system of project governance.
- Author key documents in industry-standard equipment or formats, including business needs, schedules, budgets, project plans, and other documents.
- Formulate and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas.
- Creates and updates department policies and procedures.
- IT Administration and Other Duties: 10% of typical work volume
- Seek opportunities to improve department efficiency.
Check out these jobs: Remote Technical Support Engineer.
Service Desk Analyst jobs in Remote
Sr Manager IT Service Delivery jobs in Remote
Network Support Technician jobs in Remote
Minimum Requirements for Service Desk Manager
This position is remote.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or similar proficiency in a related Business field is needed.
- 5+ years of proficiency in the Information Technology field is required.
- 4+ years managing a technical staff is required.
Professional certifications such as HDI (Help Desk Institute) and previous work proficiency with ITIL and ITSM (Information Technology Service Management) are necessary.
Must have previous work proficiency using a Service Desk platform (Ivanti or Service Now preferred).
Connexus offers employees a comprehensive benefits package.
Must Read: How to find remote entry-level jobs
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Service Desk Manager jobs and Remote It jobs, visit our website IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT jobs to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.