As a Senior Web Analyst at Databricks, you will manage marketing web analytics data quality processes to ensure necessary metrics and dimensions are available for reporting. As part of your role, you will lay the foundation for operational efficiency and provide reporting and insights to enable our team to grow.
As Senior Web Analytics in USA, you will communicate and lead various departments such as strategic marketing and partner decision-making. Your responsibility is to support teams by providing data to drive and measure success.
You should enjoy and have experience tracking, communicating, leading, and reporting web data with content, engineering, and sales marketing teams. Ideally, you should care about clean data quality and suggest ways to improve site performance and growth.
As senior Web Analytics Manager in USA, you will report to the Director of Marketing Analytics.
The impact you will have as Senior Web Analytics :
- Build and own web data processes and roadmap – partner up with the web and other analytics team squads to set and complete reporting requirement needs
- Communicate and Partner up with Analytics and Marketing Ops
- teams squad to ensure correct lead routing and full-funnel tracking for all web leads
- Handle code tracking implementation and Quality Analysis process to guarantee performance metric tracking is in place for all new/updated web properties.
- Own and strengthen our Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Heap, and other web-tracking tools for facts accuracy.
- Educate and empower teams to self-serve reporting by documenting web operations, conducting general and tailored training sessions, and interacting with teams
- Analyzing web performance and identifying potential issues or trends improves web operations and data strategy.
- Design and develop Web Analytics dashboards to monitor the health of the business
- Communicate and collaborate with other analysts in leveraging web data in their reports and dashboards
- Co-design A/B tests and report-outs to optimize the performance of our website.
What we look for:
- Must have at least 5+ years of working analytics, with at least three years in website data
- Experience in a B2B enterprise technology organization
- Must possed Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field or equivalent Experience in statistics, analytics, or data science
- Solid comprehension of website operations and analytics tools
- Must have Experience and proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, or equivalent required
- Experience with Heap and Tableau a plus
- Comprehensive health coverage, including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
We are an online job platform that provides an opportunity in the sector worldwide to help IT individuals update their careers. If you want to update your career or want to know about the Top 18 Highest-Paying Best IT jobs in USA, then do visit this link.
And also our team of IT JOBS UPADATE.COM is working very hard to bring you to bring best job opportunities. If you are looking for more IT jobs in USA, then do visit here.