The IT jobs Update portal offers in-depth information and attractive IT employment options for certain skill sets. On the website itjobsupdate.com, potential employees can look for positions in information technology and new technologies. To provide you the ever-new opportunity of discovering and identifying an IT career that closely matches your profile and professional interests, itjobsupdate.com‘s job listings are routinely update. A Senior Tester Job In Toronto is now available. Read this: IT Jobs in Canada.
In order to support our expansion in Ontario, we are now seeking a Senior Consultant | Senior Tester with experience utilizing Microsoft Dynamics. Candidates from the GTA will be given preference. Strong candidates from other Canadian locations might be taken into consideration, but they must agree to work during Eastern Time.
- Lead testing projects for our principal clients
- Develop test plans, construct test designs, and take part in ERP testing
- Develop testing and reporting solutions for Microsoft Dynamics in collaboration with the client’s team.
- Keep up-to-date MS Dynamics test scripts
- Recognize intricate business processes and develop a Microsoft Dynamics QA solution.
- Providing a walkthrough of the intended reporting solution in Microsoft Dynamics while closely collaborating with the business teams.
What you’ll Need:
- Lead testing and assessment of projects for our principal clients
- Degree in computer science or an equivalent
- QA experience spanning at least 8 years and at least 3 projects or roles
- 4+ years of Microsoft Dynamics experience
- A lifelong learner who stays current with best practises in the business
- Enthusiasm for testing and quality assurance
- A highly motivated desire to comprehend how things work in depth and an inquisitive nature
- Being meticulous and working in a variety of environments
- Flexible, self-driven, and able to take constructive criticism from all levels
- The capacity to multitask (prioritise and carry out) and perform well under time constraints (this could involve working non-standard business hours as needs dictate)
- Adaptability in knowledge transfer between toolkits
How To Apply:
Your application must be received by August 26, 2022.