Our company builds, analyzes, and grows mobile subscriptions easily. We are building the standard for mobile subscription infrastructure. Our team is hiring a Senior Solutions Engineer to join our founding go-to-market team and be the technical voice in the room with new prospects and customers to bridge the gap between engineering, sales, and product.
Check out the latest IT jobs in Germany
REQUIREMENTS-SENIOR SOLUTIONS ENGINEER
- As a senior solutions engineer, you have 5+ years of experience as a top-performing sales or solutions engineer with a technical product.
- Experience in one or more of the following: iOS (Swift / Objective-C), Android (Java / Kotlin), Dart, React Native.
- Ready to handle the foreign code to debug issues and answer questions.
- Working experience in the sales lifecycle and driving outcomes in a customer-facing environment.
- Capable of handling complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences from engineering teams to the executive suite.
MUST READ: Top 20 Highest Paying IT Jobs in Germany in 2023
- You must learn from our Developer Support Engineers and become an expert on RevenueCat SDKs and APIs.
- To build a sample app and ship an update to our documentation.
- Must work with Account Executives to help close deals
- Be the technical representation for RevenueCat on pre-sales calls.
- You must collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Engineering to push public documentation and samples that help drive growth.
- Dig out the inefficiencies in our sales and onboarding process and work to bring improvements in them
- Provide feedback and guidance to help influence the product roadmap
- Worked with several high-value customers from evaluation to go live alongside the sales team.
- Understand how purchases work across Apple, Google, Amazon, and Stripe in nuanced detail.
- Must provide best practices and your recommendations to companies
- You have to hire and mentor the next solutions engineer.
- Must Read: Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Germany 2023
Check out latest IT JOBS IN USA
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- We offer $143,000-$162,000 USD base + 10% variable bonus regardless of your location
- Enjoy Competitive equity in a fast-growing, Series B startup backed by top-tier investors, including Y Combinator
- 10-year window to exercise vested equity options
- We provide e fully remote work environment that promotes autonomy and flexibility
- You will get 4 to 5 weeks off to recharge and focus on your mental, physical, and emotional health
- USD 2,000 to build your workspace will be given to you
- USD 1,000 annual stipend for your continuous learning and growth
|TO APPLY FOR SENIOR SOLUTIONS ENGINEER JOB PLEASE:||CLICK HERE|
Today world is increasing and changing from manual work to robots. Now man is at the edge of ease in many aspects, but every luxury comes with a price. Always pick a career that agrees with your requirements, goals, and skills and pays you for the value you bring with your work.Check out latest IT jobs by visiting our website IT JOBS UPDATE to know more about current IT jobs.