Our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our team is hiring Senior Solution Consultant to make it possible. By connecting, ServiceNow, you are part of our dedicated team of change makers who have a restless curiosity for innovation. Furthermore, we do everything we can to make you live your best life which will make you share your unique talents for best outcome. We support each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true.
ROLE OF SENIOR SOLUTION CONSULTANT
- Support product sales as a technical expert
- Arrange discovery workshops to find customers’ challenges and give product demonstrations to adjust our solution with customer needs
- Answer technical questions and product features to the customers and ServiceNow colleagues
- Provide response to product management about product improvements that can address customer needs
- Learn and share best practices with other Solution Consultants to improve the quality and efficiency of the team
- Stay up to date on competitive analysis and market demands
- Support and arrange marketing events including executive briefing, user groups, and trade shows
The Senior Solution Consultant possess high technical abilities that helps in developing particular product related solutions during the sale cycles for sake of targeting at quarterly as well as annual sale goals for the specific area.
- 5+ years of pre-sales solution consulting and sales engineering experience
- Capability with the ServiceNow platform and technical expertise with cloud software solutions
- Experience in working with product management, product marketing and professional services
- Effective territory management skills, including pipeline building and working with Sales counterpart
- Readiness to travel
- English and German fluent
Employees will come in one of three categories: Remote, Flexible and Required in Office.
Required in Office
The employees in this category have to work from ServiceNow-affiliated office. These employees are responsible to work from their assigned workplace location . 100% of the work is week based depending upon the business needs and their role.
The employees have to work from ServiceNow-affiliated office and will operate from their given workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less. Flexible employees can choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home.
A remote work persona is the employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state Remote employees are required to work in their state, province or country of employment.