Senior Software Engineer in Canada should have an extensive experience in Java, and related technologies and preferably have worked for a highly-developed technology company or in a startup environment.
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Job Type: Full Time
- Date Posted: 10 days ago
- Job ID: 12209
We are the only public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are devoted to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are devoted to creating top-quality work opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can select to work in the environment that works comfortably for you – on any given day. Whether you select to work remotely from home or work in an office – it’s up to you.
The Role of Senior Software Engineer in Canada
An opportunity to make a difference where it matters – enabling remote engagement with healthcare professionals, speeding up clinical trials, and more.
We are looking for engineers that thrive in an innovative environment, fast-moving with the stability of a successful, profitable company. You should have broad experience in Java, and related technologies and preferably have worked for a highly-developed technology company or in a startup environment. The candidate should also have extensive proficiency working with REST / JSON developing APIs etc.
What will You Do?
Construct, increase and optimise applications built on our infrastructure
Work on different layers of our stack including the backend support for our UI and application logic
Instruct junior engineers
Requirements for Senior Software Engineer in Canada
- 5+ years of proficiency in Java, ideally at a cloud software company.
- Significant experience building MVC applications in concurrent, Ideally secure multi-tenant hosted environments (known with modern application security needs/best practices).
- Proven potential to write testable, clean, readable code in a team environment.
- Hands-on experience with popular technologies e.g. Spring, Git, Maven, Tomcat, MySQL, and Hibernate.
- Hands-on experience w/ popular instruments: IntelliJ/Eclipse, REST test clients e.g. Postman, etc.
- Hands-on experience in hosted technologies / hosting environments e.g. Linux, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker.
- 3+ years of proficiency in relational databases with a solid knowledge of SQL.
Nice to Have
- Some proficiency with Mule (or other SOA concurrent processing environment).
Perks & Benefits
- Free healthy snacks daily
- Annual allowances for continuous learning, improvement & charitable contributions.
- Annual allowances for Fitness & Wellness programs.
- Health benefits, RRSP matching.
- Weekly team lunch & fitness activities onsite.
IT Jobs in Canada
To get more information about the Latest IT jobs and
Jobs in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2023,
you can visit our website It jobs update. We provide here detailed information about It jobs and visa jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand the Latest IT jobs in Canada.
This is your opportunity to grow your career! An exciting chance lies in wait.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.