The client has an excellent reputation, high profile seniors and the character comes with a strong support function to help you get leads and introductions. This role is suitable for a hunter who is passionate and passionate, and in return -Senior Sales Executive the client is trying to share some of his larger accounts to help you generate more revenue and increase your cooperation and earnings.
Employer LT Harper LTD
Salary £80000 per annum
Closing date 11 Jul 2022
Job Role Business Development
Job Type Permanent
To be considered for this role, you must be able to establish and maintain new business prospects and relationships with existing clients in C-Suite and have a proven track record of sales success and business growth. You must have at least 3 years of sales experience and, ideally, a background in managed services technology and / or cybersecurity sales.
Ideally you would need to show how you have successfully managed and managed 1M + corporate accounts. You must have consistently met KPIs and crossed sales targets throughout your career Senior Sales Executive. Strong business acumen is required, including the ability to develop and execute key account plans.
- Create, prepare sales pipelines for new business opportunities in specific sets of vertical industries.
- Build, develop and nurture relationships with key customer contacts (C level, director level, manager level, engineering level).
- Successfully position your Cyber Consulting Services and MSSP offerings for your target audience
- Identify and qualify new opportunities Successfully turn prospects into customers.
- Focus and develop critical expertise and industry knowledge on a set of assigned vertical industries.
- Create leads and take care of the entire sales cycle of the conversion / closed one opportunity.
- Create successful sales plans for opportunities.