Job Nature: Full-Time
Who are we?
Before describing, the Senior Product Manager Remote Job, we will tell you about us.
Cohere is a dynamic and diverse team at the forefront of machine learning innovation. Our goal is to create intelligent machines that can comprehend the complexities of the world around us and do so in a manner that is safe and accessible to all.
That’s where the Cohere platform comes in – our powerful APIs provide access to Large Language Models trained on billions of web pages. By leveraging these models, we can better understand the nuances of language, including sentiment, intent, and meaning, like never before.
Cohere, a company with world-class technical expertise, has recently raised Series B funding and partnered with Google Cloud. Their goal is to revolutionize how industries interact with natural language by offering customers easy-to-implement code for natural language understanding and generation.
Our team values diversity and inclusivity and welcomes talented individuals from all backgrounds.
Why this role?
As a Senior Product Manager, you have the exciting task of shaping the product vision while delivering tangible results.
Joining our team means collaborating with one of the top AI and NLP teams globally and contributing to the growth of our product vision and company culture.
With offices in Toronto, Palo Alto, and London, we prioritize a remote-first approach and welcome applicants from anywhere.
Customer Engagement and Research
As a Senior Product Manager, you must do the following task for Customer Engagement and Research.
- Gather feedback from developers and enterprise customers to identify their needs and pain points through focus groups, customer interviews, conferences, and more.
- Research the competitive landscape and industry trends, and keep up with the latest AI and deep learning papers from top conferences like NeurIPS and ICLR to inspire the team and generate new ideas.
- Analyze product data to understand usage patterns and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Collaborate with leadership to shape and understand company strategy and goals.
Design and Product Development
Being a Senior Product Manager, your duties concerning design and product development are as follows:
- Use customer engagement insights to define and prioritize the product roadmap.
- Create specifications and plans for new features and improvements, including defining metrics for success.
- Propose new initiatives and features to drive product innovation.
- Collaborate with partners and leadership to prioritize short and long-term investments.
Team and Company Impact
- Embrace adjacent roles and responsibilities per team and project needs — it’s a startup!
- Promote a culture of learning and listening.
You may be a good fit if you have the following
For joining as a Senior Product Manager, if you have listed below areas fulfilled, you are welcome.
- We have 5+ years of product management experience, with at least three years working on Cloud or infra items.
- Vast experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- 16 Year degree in Computer Science, a related technical field (math, EE, etc.), or relevant specialized experience.
- A scrappy startup mentality that values moving fast, iterating quickly, learning on the go, and taking the initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across different teams, personalities, and working styles.
- Experience working on a developer-facing product such as an API.
- [Optional] An advanced technical degree (MS or Ph.D.) or a background in machine learning, algorithms, large-scale systems, and statistics.
After Joining as Senior Product Manager at cohere.ai, you will enjoy the listed benefits:
- Collaborate with a team at the forefront of AI research
- Experience an open and inclusive work culture
- Enjoy a daily lunch for free as a Senior Product Manager
- Access full health and dental benefits, with a separate budget for mental health
- Benefit from 100% Parental Leave top-up for 6 months if based in Canada, the US, or the UK
- Receive personal enrichment benefits for arts and culture, fitness and well-being, quality time, and workspace improvement
- Choose remote-flexible work or enjoy the offices located in Toronto, Palo Alto, and London with a coworking stipend as a Senior Product Manager
- Take advantage of 6 weeks of vacation time and shared holidays in Canada, the US, and the UK.
How to Apply
If you read all the instructions for the “Technical Support Representative” Fully remote job, click the Apply Now button below and submit your resume!
Are you looking for your dream job, internship and scholarship program in the IT industry? Look no further than Itjobsupdate!
Stay up-to-date on the latest remote IT jobs, remote IT support jobs, remote jobs