Job Nature: Full-Time
Before describing the remote Senior Node JS Engineer Job, we will describe SystemOne.
SystemOne is a technology company helping healthcare organizations combat infectious diseases since 2013. Our dedicated team of software professionals strives to provide exceptional user experiences and seamless integration of various IT systems.
We take pride in delivering effective solutions to our clients within challenging time frames without compromising on the quality of our products.
Our team is spread across Europe, Africa, and the Americas, working together to make a positive impact in the healthcare industry.
Under the guidance of our experienced and supportive CTO, we encourage continuous learning and knowledge sharing among our team members and also same from our Senior Node JS Engineer.
Expectations from Candidate
We seek an experienced remote Senior Node JS Engineer with a minimum of five years in the industry. The candidate we want should have a proven track record in building, deploying, and maintaining backends and APIs for web and mobile applications.
- Strong command of HTTP, REST principles, and T-SQL, along with proficiency in MVC architecture and message queues
- Better communication skills in English, both written and verbal, to collaborate with the team
- Thorough knowledge of various data structures and algorithms that are appropriate for different use cases
- Minimum of 1 year of experience using AWS EC2 & RDS for deployment
- Comfortable working with Ansible for infrastructure provisioning and software deployment
- Skilled in using command line tools such as sed & grep as a Senior Node JS Engineer.
- Proficient in Git for source code control and experience writing unit, integration, and performance tests
- Familiarity with debugging tools and methods, including experience with MySQL.
Our Core Values
A remote Senior Node JS Engineer Candidate must embrace the following core values.
- Create lasting value while doing good.
- Ensure that the journey itself is meaningful.
- Conduct oneself in a way that earns respect.
- Keep things simple and practical.
Being a Senior Node JS Engineer Candidate has the following responsibilities.
- Develop secure, scalable, and efficient backend services and RESTful APIs for web, mobile, and IoT applications.
- Develop highly performant SQL databases, create optimized queries, and ensure fault tolerance and scalability.
- Monitor software on multiple platforms, including EC2 Linux instances and virtual servers, for optimum performance.
- Optimize infrastructure and software deployments using Ansible.
- Build secure and scalable messaging services that facilitate automated communication with different systems.
- Create Excel-based reports for SystemOne users.
- Make strategic technical decisions to ensure flexibility, safe updates, and configuration changes.
- Develop and integrate unit, integration, and performance tests into deployment pipelines.
- Maintained build server infrastructure to facilitate the team’s code shipping process.
- Collaborate with a talented team of engineers to deliver high-quality, secure, and performant backends for healthcare initiatives.
- Document APIs and system behavior to ensure clear communication and understanding of expected functionality.
How to Apply
- Complete a required questionnaire as part of the application process.
- Provide a link to your resume, profile, or portfolio, such as your website or GitHub.
- Take the Predictive Index assessment sent to you via email after submitting your application.
You can Apply for Senior NodeJS Engineer through button below:
For more Remote based job, internship’s, and Scholarships visit our website.