A fast growing company seeking a Senior .NET Developer to assist its customers in digitally transforming their businesses at any level. The Senior .NET Developer will be in charge of recognising and applying sound code automation ideas and concepts. The company employs a unique blend of technical, functional, and industry specialty, as well as collaborations with important software providers, to maximise value and projects. This will be a long-term, full-time position that will involve some time zone overlap with the US or Canada.
- Maintain and create code that is dependable, reusable, and efficient.
- Test both functional and non-functional aspects.
- Troubleshoot and debug programmes in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that apps have the finest performance, quality, and responsiveness feasible.
- Learn about and adhere to the organization’s industry best practices.
- Understand and follow the principles and concepts of excellent code automation.
- Recognize customer requirements and their relationship to new application functionalities.
- Calculate the cost of any new change requests.
- In coordination with the development team and other IT personnel, create requirements for new applications.
- Examine existing programmes and figure out how to update them.
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile techniques
- Relational databases and MS SQL databases
- Design and implementation of contemporary data architectures
- Knowledge of C# .NET languages , Visual Basic.NET, C++/CLI, JScript.NET.
- Implementation of automated testing platforms
- Expert in code versioning systems such as Git
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server and Develops
- Knowledge of ORM frameworks such as Entity Framework Relational DB knowledge and a thorough understanding of excellent data design
- Knowledge of MV frameworks such as Angular, Knockout, or React Knowledge and expertise with modern software design ideas and practices
- Knowledge of multiple software development approaches
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems
- Excellent time management abilities
- Excellent oral and written English communication abilities