The gamigo group is one of the main publishers of online games in Europe and North America. We focuses on production, operation and support of online and mobile games.
We are hiring an experienced (Senior) Mobile Backend Engineer to join our Mobile Backend Team which is located in Berlin/Hamburg or Remotely in Germany or Poland. The gamigo group is committed to generate different work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community.We know that we flourish on learning from each other for this reason we accept differences and support them for the benefit of our employees, products and for our communities.
The responsibilities of Mobile Backend Engineer include the creation, expansion, and optimization of our future large-scale mobile backend services. This person will plan systems, evaluate cloud services and develop needed services to support our mobile games portfolio.
The Mobile Backend Engineer has a vast knowledge of software engineering sciences, cloud-based systems and follows international engineering technologies.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF SENIOR MOBILE BACKEND ENGINEER
- Plan and implement reliable and secure cloud bases services, API’s and systems using Rust.
- Cooperate with your colleagues and the game development teams for the maintenance, optimization and further development in existing features.
- Strengthen sustaining systems, giving new ideas and give feedback
- Amalgamate existing client and server systems with 3rd party platforms
Recognize technical and developmental problems and find solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Software Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years engineering experience in developing RESTful API’s as well as backend services to assist client applications, especially mobile applications
- Must know about GCP or AWS cloud-based services (especially firebase)
- Experienced in RUST and ready to learn and become an Expert
- Excellent analytical skills
- Powerful written and verbal English communication skills
- Nourish backend services to support games, especially mobile games
- Understanding of containers (e.g. Docker)
- Written and verbal German communication skills
YOUR GAINS BY WORKING WITH US
- subsidization of the public transportation ,internet bill, gym subscriptions and many more
- Adjustable work times with the possibility to work from home.
- Learn German and improve your English with our online German/English courses
- Well organized team events
- Prominent opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and privilege to grow professionally.
[…] develop & deliver totally useful mobile applications & high-quality […]