We are hiring a motivated Senior Level Product Manager to convey knowledge and experience. He will be responsible to bring positive creativity and support our growing product team. You’ll analyze, refine, communicate and cooperate to help us establish the best technology. You will connect our commercial strategy and engineering teams with targeted goals to direct our success. We support our unique team with good career advancement, training and benefits, while creating a relax working environment.
As a senior level product manager, you will use your expertise to draw customers and partners, to find market opportunities. You will put an end to complex problems.
- You will initiate market research and draw customers and partners to find market needs and requirements.
- Cooperate with engineers and project managers in all stages of product development.
- Criteria for creating content Writing (POCs, Themes, Epics and User Stories) to efficiently converse with all stakeholders of a product region.
- Set up yourself as an expert on our platforms
- Initiate vision, strategy, and implementation for a set of LDSK products while we remain heads in our industry.
- Adopt an irrepressible approach, sometimes solutions will take creative thinking and multiple innovations.
- Influence the team with your devotion for the products the team will produce.
- Be the spokesperson for your customers.
- 3-5 years of experience required in product management.
- Outstanding oral and written communication with inventiveness in presentation
- Impressive analytical abilities and solution seeking characteristics.
- Capability to write product requirements detailing in the form of Themes, Epics, User Stories and Proof-of-Concepts.
- Professionalism with cloud technologies and deep understanding of SaaS business models.
- Potential to understand and explain difficult concepts including distributed systems, IoT and modern digital media delivery.
- Teaming up with other product managers, UX experts, project managers and engineers.
- A constant track record of making efficient and corner to corner contributions to different software projects.
- Capacity to easily for answers in data
- Must have involvement in working with distributed teams. We have four offices globally and many colleagues working remotely
- Framework in software development and engineering
- Dedication for digital media and how to be implemented on digital signage.
- A resilient team with highly qualified colleagues
- Open -handed training allowance
- Career advancement in an international company
- Adaptable work options
- Athletic benefits
- Healthy edibles
- Proficient colleagues and management
- A healthy and comfortable environment for work
- We offer Visa Sponsorship for international applicants.
- Handsome salary
[…] are looking for motivated and qualified Software Engineers to join our team of experts. Datalynx Pty Ltd is an Australian trader’s data-based software company. Conceded […]