Senior Java Developer jobs, the latest IT jobs, Visa Sponsorship jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
The advancement of electronic trading and automation has transformed the way that rates products trade forever, directing a requirement for real-time, low latency pricing, market making, and risk technology.
Role of Senior Java Developer
We are already seeking a talented and enthusiastic Java developer to continue to develop our next-generation pricing application.
The role needs a detailed knowledge of software design/best training along with strong technical potential.
It is an incredible chance to create the next generation of highly performant and sustainable pricing systems. The team works relatively with end users achieving direct exposure to the fast-paced world of front-office trading and finance.
Responsibilities of Senior Java Developer
- Solve multi-plex architectural and business issues in a clean and scalable manner.
- Implement software engineering best training to produce high-performance Java applications.
- Involvement with the full advancement lifecycle of feature, analysis, implementation, testing, classification, and management.
- Collaborating directly with Traders and Sales on needs analysis and capture.
- Compensating challenging performance and scalability problems.
- Assisting in third-line support during core trading hours.
- Strong knowledge and exposure to Front Office Trading Systems, Fixed Income & Quant Libraries.
Must Read: Work Visa Sponsorship jobs in Canada in 2023
- Proficiency in Core Java (5+ years)
- Multi-threading and Synchronisation on multicore systems.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Principles.
- Excellent architectural understanding of enterprise applications.
- Relational databases/SQL
- Agile development proficiency
- Strong communication skills, oral and written; potential to face off with business users.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the potential to work in a distributed universal team environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the determination to achieve his objectives
Check out: Senior Developer jobs in Canada.
Key Account Manager Jobs in Canada
Nice to Have Skills
- Proficiency with containerization
- Proficiency with complex high-performance distributed systems & messaging
- Testing infrastructure (e.g., JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber)
- Continuous structural instruments (e.g., Jenkins, TeamCity, Sonar)
- Deployed Cache (e.g., Gemfire, EHCache)
- Proficiency with Unix / Linux
- Graduate’s degree/University degree or equivalent proficiency.
IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Senior Java Developer Jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website, IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in Canada. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT jobs information to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.