The Senior IT Specialist in Australia is expected to execute architectural patterns, construction, placement, test management, and production administration of technology elements on different projects.
Location: Canberra, ACT
Salary not specified
Job type: Full-time position, Permanent position
🕛 Closes 14 Sep 2022, 12:00 AM
Job description for Senior IT Specialist in Australia
Similar jobs pay $130k ~ $146k
Standard business hours
The Senior IT Specialist in Australia anticipated executing architectural patterns, construction, placement, test management, and production administration of technology elements on different projects.
The Senior IT Specialist’s job in Australia will be to work all over multiple systems from within the Business Systems section and lead a small team of technology specialists.
The Senior Technology Specialist will demand to be sustainable, motivated, and comfortable collaborating in a small team.
Skills of Senior IT Specialist in Australia:
- A minimum of 5 +years of growth of Business Applications applying the following:
- Web Application operating Net, Microsoft ASP.
- MS SQL Server
- SQL Server describing and investigating Services, including providing revealing solutions using Microsoft SQL Server Graph
- Applying Restful API based on open APIs using NodeJS
- Usage of Auth0 as a SOC2 kind II certified proven offer along with JSON web consonant.
- Structuring and implementing Azure CI/CD pipelines
- MS Approach databases
- Excellent communicator with both. ICT personnel and business.
- A minimum of 5+years proficiency in working in vigorous improvement strategies- Scrum Master potential would be a definite benefit.
- Significant proficient securing communication channels between users and servers
IT Jobs in Australia
To get more information about IT jobs you can visit our website It jobs update.com. We provide here detailed information about It jobs. Our vision is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get a job in the It sector to further expand the IT job in Australia.
Please contact Pragna Katta on 02 6245 1706 quoting Job Reference: 248757.
If you’re interested in this job, then apply here.
[…] are strongly committed to assisting our users to negotiate complications and control the power of technology to endeavor great things. Our culture of collaboration and community empowers our team to endeavor […]