Are you looking for a Senior IT manager job in USA for a fast-growing position supporting professionals across different companies?
Join our boutique agency and work with a team of other driven professionals committed to making marketing and operations as easy as possible for the legal and financial industries.
Our team’s success is critical to a technical understanding of our client’s systems, the ability to integrate new systems, and a general understanding of how modern marketing and ad tech work. Your involvement with the team would be critical and competitive compensation would reflect this.
Duties as Senior IT Manager in USA
As a senior IT manager, you have to fulfill the following duties you will be doing daily/weekly/monthly:
- Manage user accounts and policy settings in Microsoft and Google services
- Oversee the planning, purchase, and setup of new equipment
- Management of the client’s local network and ISP endpoints
- Conducting security training, spyware monitoring, and other cyber security needs
- Hiring and training other IT team members
Qualification Required for Senior IT Manager:
- Experience managing hardware and software for one or more workspaces
- Record of training and management of other members
- Ability to collaborate and actively listen to accountants, lawyers, and other professionals
- Willingness to learn and be resourceful (don’t be afraid of documentation)
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvement and contribute to the agency’s knowledge base
- Here’s what you might need to fit perfectly:
- Experience with CRM software (HubSpot or SalesForce)
- Experience with technical marketing (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with business intelligence and operational reporting
To apply for more Remote IT help desk jobs in USA, visit our website, Latest IT jobs Update.
At IT Jobs in USA, we are committed to diversity and equality. We believe everyone should have an equal opportunity to succeed in their selected field; here, we provide a platform through which you can find all types of IT JOBS worldwide. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and strive to create an inclusive environment for all our employees.