Location: Remote – United States
A fast-growing startup hiring for a Senior iOS Developer is developing an unique platform that allows users the liberty and protection of a virtual identity so they may express themselves freely and experiment. The chosen applicant will be in responsible of assuming product ownership and driving features through to completion. The corporation is changing the limitations and updating the rules that control who can be a creator on their pseudonymous video platform. This is a full-time employment that will require some overlap with the CET time zone.
Job Responsibilities :
- Integrate with server-side logic and functionality.
- Senior Developer Work with the product and design teams to define requirements.
- Work with a wide range of systems and technology to find comprehensive solutions to problems.
- Participate in code reviews, sprint planning, and hands-on coding to set a good example.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as an Senior iOS developer is required.
- Extensive experience with Swift and iOS programming technologies.
- Prior experience dealing with a video app is required.
- Engineering or computer science bachelor’s/degree master’s (or equivalent experience).
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
Advantages of joining company:
- Fantastic workplace culture (Super collaborative & supportive work environment; 5 days a week)
- Amazing coworkers (Surround yourself with top talent from Meta, Google, LinkedIn etc. as well as people with deep startup experience)
- Competitive pay with significant tax advantages.
- Expect rapid advancement in your job
- Work schedule flexibility
- Full-time remote position available.
Turing takes pride in being an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive culture that values authenticity. We do not discriminate against people based on their race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, handicap, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected feature.