Exactly what did you get? Our first priority is your career! An IT employment platform provides expert advice and fascinating IT job possibilities for particular skill sets. Itjobsupdate.com is the only website where you can search for IT and new technology jobs. To provide you the best chance of finding an IT job that completely matches your profile and career interests, itjobsupdate.com updates its job listings every day. Currently, there is an opening for a Senior Infrastructure Specialist job in Victoria, Canada.
Ministry of Attorney General Victoria
- Currently, there are two (2) permanent openings and one (1) 18-month temporary opening.
- The interim position could either be renewed or made permanent.
- In accordance with the applicable employment laws, we provide flexible work arrangements, including the option for volunteers to telework (under certain restrictions). Keep in mind that the chosen applicant would need to travel to the Victoria office as needed under this type of telework agreement.
Annual salaries for Senior Infrastructure Specialist job in Victoria is between $72,724.97 and $83,014.85 plus a 9.9 percent Temporary Market Adjustment.
The Ministry of Attorney General and Public Safety and Solicitor General get services from the Information Systems Branch (ISB) in the areas of IM/IT planning, architecture, project support, application development, information security, technology, and information support (Justice Sector).
- The senior infrastructure specialist in Victoria, Canada supports sophisticated multi-tier applications with analysis, development, administration, and operational support.
- Within a portfolio of current custom and commercial off-the-shelf applications, the job is responsible for discovering and implementing contemporary infrastructure technologies.
- As a member of an internal operations team, they will assist agile and development teams in deploying automation and software defined technologies to guarantee infrastructure and applications are performant and robust.
Visit Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service – Province of British Columbia for details on the Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service (gov.bc.ca)
Among the requirements for this position are:
- Computer science, technology, or a related field degree, diploma, certification, or equivalent; OR; An equivalent combination of education and experience is necessary for consideration.
- Experience with container-base hosting environments or UNIX/Linux of at least two years is require.
- Experience with software define networking and/or container-base technologies is preferred.
- Expertise in offering advice and putting infrastructure solutions in place to automate workload reduction must be at least four months old.
- Knowledge of the concepts of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment for at least 4 months.
Please visit the following website to learn more and submit an online application by July 10, 2022: https://bcpublicservice.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/88458