Senior Help Desk Technician jobs, Remote IT jobs, IT Technician jobs, and more are now available on our website IT Jobs Update.
|Job shift||FT 40|
|Job Title||Senior Helpdesk Technician|
Key Responsibilities of Senior Help Desk Technician
- Offers best-in-class customer service by serving as the first point of contact for all technical problem requests and provides technical support to team members on various hardware and software issues, including application support, operating systems support, and system access issues.
- Documents, maintains, upgrades, or replaces end-user computers and software systems.
- Leads and supports the Help Desk tracking system, assists with Help Desk software maintenance, and develops and reports on trending organizational problems and outages reported in the Help Desk tracking software.
- Leads and supports SharePoint system; updates site permissions as required and analyzes with SharePoint management.
- Participate in the regular Help Desk rotation for evening and weekend phone support.
- Senior help desk technicians must Serve on multi-functional project teams.
- Stays informed of transformations or technological advancements to discover ways to improve the area of responsibility.
Education, Skills & Experience Requirements
- An associate’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is required, but relevant work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Must have two years of related Technical Support, Help Desk, or Service Desk proficiency in an IT setting.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the potential to communicate with an audience and all levels of management.
- Experience with PC repair and software installation.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Must have Knowledge of computer systems, network systems, and IP-based telephone systems.
- Senior help desk technicians must have strong time management and prioritization skills and the ability to administer multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have at least an intermediate level of proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint.
- Must have Excellent interpersonal skills and the potential to communicate with an audience and all levels of management.
- Senior help desk technicians must be a self-starter with the potential to quickly assess priorities, engage resources, drive to resolution, and deliver continuous improvement throughout the organization.
- Willingness and potential to take calls for Help Desk rotation on evening and weekend Help Desk support and be available to serve on cross-functional project teams
Check out these jobs: Help Desk Manager jobs in the United States.
Senior Account Executive jobs in the USA
Full Stack Developer jobs in the United States.
Physical Requirements of Senior Help Desk Technician
The physical demands described here that a team member must meet to perform the critical functions of this job successfully.
Work is done primarily in a standard office environment with broad team member contact and frequent interruptions.
Primary function needs enough physical potential and mobility to work in an office setting; to sit for prolonged periods, to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, twist, lift, carry, push, and pull light to moderate amounts of weight.
Operate office tools requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination, including a computer keyboard.
Travel to other locations using various modes of private and commercial transportation.
Verbally communicate to
Must Read: Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023
Remote IT Jobs and Top-Paying jobs
For more information about Senior Help Desk Technician jobs, IT jobs, and Remote It jobs, visit our website, IT Jobs Update. We provide here detailed information about IT jobs in the USA. Our perception is to provide equal opportunities for young people to get the latest IT job information further to expand the top-paying IT jobs and IT Jobs worldwide.