We are looking for candidates for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer job in USA. So that he/she join our remote-first B2B, profitable company. To make data-based recruitment decisions, join us on our mission to empower thousands of enterprise customers. Contributing to tasks of all sizes, you will be working on the full stack of the whole product ecosystem. We are serious about following best practices (CI, TDD, PRs, code reviews, good design practices) and are proud of our top-notch tech stack. If you are a creative problem solver who loves thought-through processes and code quality, an international remote-first workplace is waiting for you!
We are working for the best IT jobs in USA and in all over the world as remote IT jobs. If you want to check more jobs, you can visit our website which describes many highly paid IT jobs.
- You’re not just a little cog in a big wheel: You will contribute to tasks of all sizes (including developing products from scratch) and work mainly on the frontend of the whole product ecosystem.
- You’re a creative problem solver: You will implement impactful and sustainable solutions to varying challenges and complexes.
- You make a difference: As an integral part of an experienced development team, you’ll work in close collaboration with testers, product managers, and our data warehouse team.
- Frontend transition: Help us standardize the way we do frontend in our transition towards React
- We don’t like putting out fires and love code quality. Follow best practices with us (TDD, CI, PRs, code reviews, and good design practices) and work on our up-to-date tech stack.
- Proactively monitor and optimize for performance and security.
Your profile for the Senior Frontend Engineer job in USA
- At least 2 years of experience with React.js
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Good knowledge of Ruby
- Experience with tools built on top of JSON API and REST API
- An advocate for engineering best practices and high code quality.
- It is better for you to write your own tests with Jest and you have experience with acceptance testing in other frameworks (for example, Capybara in Ruby)
- Fluent in English
- You’re located +-4 hours CET
- A small cluster of microservices. Supported by AWS, hosted on Heroku, ( CloudFront, RDS, S3, CloudWatch), with RabbitMQ for async communication. Docker for easy development setup
- Rails, Postgres, Ruby, React.js (client-facing), and Ember.js (internal tools)
- REST, JSON API
- Unit tests, CircleCI. integration test
- ZenHub for seamless kanban project management in GitHub
- GitHub. 100 % commitment to code review