At AlayaCare, we are looking for an enthusiastic young person for the post of senior developer EVV.
We are changing the way home health care is delivered. Our online software enables our customers to supervise their team, organizing, and billing worldwide. AlayaCare is a fast-growing company with an employee 650+ worldwide, mainly including Canada, the US, Australia, and Brazil. Our goal is to be excellent in providing home health care software solutions. We have pride in ourselves for creating open and transparent culture, our bias for action, and our commitment to a workplace where we can be ourselves.
- As a Senior Developer EVV, you will work on a team responsible for building a world-class workforce management experience for AlayaCare customers and enabling the team’s success as we strive to expand our footprint in key markets worldwide. In collaboration with your colleagues, the product team, and the technical manager, you will be responsible for defining the scope of your team’s technical work, using your knowledge to ensure it is lined up correctly, then designing and implementing it.
- In collaboration with other senior engineering group members, you will be responsible for setting the technical roadmap for the entire product and aligning our aspirations with our technical capabilities. You’ll use your experience and perspective to build safety and performance into everything you do and keep going.
Spearheading our transition to continuous software delivery.
- AlayaCare Engineering has parallel career paths for individual contributors and managers. This position is the basis for the development of the work of Staff developers. You will then need to coach/mentor more junior developers. AlayaCare Cloud is written in Python and PHP on the backend, uses Vue.js on the frontend, and runs on AWS.
Responsibilities as SENIOR DEVELOPER EVV
- Design, code, test, and debug complex software with a high level of quality and predictability as a full-time feature development team member.
- Development of backend code (Python) on microservices architecture.
- Provide technical leadership to your team and help improve the skills of your colleagues through technical mentoring, role modeling, coaching, and knowledge sharing
- Monitor your code in production and proactively identify and fix issues your clients are experiencing.
- Contribute to establishing the technical roadmap for the entire product, ensuring the success of technology initiatives across teams, and responsible adoption of the latest technologies and industry trends.
- Develop unit tests, integration tests, and E2E tests in Cypress for the code you deliver.
Experience Required SENIOR DEVELOPER EVV
- 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering using Python for web development
- Experience with SQL querying and expertise with an emphasis on performance optimization (e.g., proper indexing)
- Stay curious and aware of current industry trends in technology, performance, and software development tools and practices.
- Other good skills: Serverless AWS technologies like SNS, SQS, and lambda. Reddis or similar caching technologies. Docker containers.
- Pride in your work with an emphasis on quality code that is worthwhile the test of time.
- Degree or diploma in computer science or engineering or proven teaching experience.
What makes AlayaCare different:
- Our products positively impact the lives of countless carers and care recipients—Equity in a well-funded, fast-growing company.
- You can work 100% remotely from anywhere in Brazil and have an outstanding work-life balance.
- Competitive compensation, including Equity in a growing, well-funded company
- Comprehensive group benefits program, valid from day one
- Employee Health and Productivity Spending Program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- A business culture of transparency, cooperation, and innovation
- Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50TM program recognizes us as an honoree for our rapid revenue growth, entrepreneurial spirit, and bold innovation.
- If this sounds like the ideal job for you, apply today. In addition to joining a great culture and a market-leading company, you will be part of a team that will positively change the post-acute care market. If this isn’t the job for you, you may know someone who is a perfect fit. Feel free to share this opportunity.
Amazon Web Services