Technical associate degree Full-Time Experienced
We are searching for dedicated and enthusiastic Senior Data Analyst in Germany for our team. Currently our team consists of many Data Scientists, Data Engineers. Data Analysts. Our team is looking for someone with excellent business sharpness who can handle data-backed initiatives. As a Senior Data Analyst in Germany, you must ensure that data is the loudest voice in a room full of personal suggestions. If you are looking for latest IT jobs in Germany then come and glow with us. You are at the right place
RESPONSIBILITIES OF SENIOR DATA ANALYST IN GERMANY
- Must develop partnership with the marketing teams to bring improvements in business solutions
- Capable to analyze data to answer questions from stakeholders and come up with actionable understanding.
- Develop KPI frameworks to measure and maximize marketing performance
- To bring awareness around customer behavior and retention using segmentation, and analysis
- Generate hypotheses to handle business problems and make a framework to analyze the results
- You have to take the control of projects and be active in leading initiatives
You can also read the article Top 20 highest paying IT jobs in Germany in 2023, this article contains a lot of information about top level IT jobs in Germany in 2023.
- Opportunities to present your work openly
- Help and training from a central Data Science team
- Exposure to real challenges with big effect
- 2 years of experience needed in data science and analytics
- Successfully completed degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics,
- Capable to evaluate, analyze, and visualize the problems
- Must have strong problem-solving skills with focus on product development
- Must have experience in working with large data sets
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to generate dashboards
- Knowledge of Python
- Remote (must reside in Germany)
- Opportunities to work with a friendly team that is dedicated and passionate.
- We welcome new ideas and innovations
- Enjoy working in our modern office in Berlin
- Comfortable and flexible environment
- We offer paid child sick leave.
- You can bring your dog to the office
- We organize team and company event
- We care for your work-life balance by offering 30 vacation days.
You can get more information about best job of senior data analyst in Germany through our website IT jobs update. We provide latest information about IT jobs in different countries through this website.